The day of date

(the text between Michael and you)

N: hey Michael can't wait for the date! :)

M: hey love, yah me too.. Wear a bathing suit and a extra pair of clothes.

N: umm... Ok can you tell me what we are doing pwease :)

M: No surprise!! I will pick you up at 2:30pm ok? Gtg bye love you babe

N: fine... Ok bye love you too

It was already 1:30pm so you decides to take a shower. You finished you shower and put on you bikini, short shorts and a white lace crop top.

It was 2:00 when you finished that. So you decided to wear a little makeup; winged eye liner, a light brown eye shadow, and to finish it off with a light peach pink lip stain.

You heard a knock at the door. You ran down with a bag in you hand and answered the door. Michael was there eyeing you up and down before he said" Nicole you look amazing" you blushed and said " thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" you winked at him making him blush. "Aww Michael your blushing" you said with a huge grin on you face. You guys went in his car. Michael took you to a beach that was deserted. You took of all you clothes and you ran into the ocean. Michael came up behind you and picked you up and spun you around. You felt like a princess with an amazing prince. After that happens he was face to face with you. Michael placed his forehead on your and you pecked your lips on his. They were soft the kiss broke after a few minutes, you smiled and Michael said go get ready for the other surprise.

So you ran in the the changing stalls and changed in to black legging,a hot pink button up shirt with no sleeves and fuzzy, ankle boots. You did a little makeup; you had a winged eye liner and a pale pink lip stain. You got out and Michael was standing there staring at you before he spoked with a huge smile" you look perfect Nicole" you said while kissing his cheek" aww thanks you look great too" Michael opened your door for you and shut it too. Michael got in and you turned the radio on. ( to my friend, you should know who you are, your obsessed with Austin Mahone right now) Austin Mahone " say your just a friend" you started singing while dancing. You heard Michael laugh, you said "aww Michael I love you laugh" Michael said shyly" thanks you laugh is better its cuter" you say "ok both of our laughs are cute!"

Michael pulled up to a amusement park.

(Michael p.o.v.)

Nicole start squealing" aww thanks you thanks you Michael!"

I said " no problem beautiful"

Nicole started blushing... She is so cute when she blushes. I just want to call her mine! We went on the Ferris wheel and she snuggled into me I put my arm around her.

And the ride stopped at the top and she whispered to me scarily" I scared of heights." I said to her to calm her down" babe as long as your with me your fine" Nicole smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Nicole can I ask you something?"

I asked sacred. Nicole responded "yah you know you can talk to me about anything." I ask nervously" Nicole I thought you were the prettiest girl ever since you walked into that classroom, will you go out with me?" I looked down as she kissed me on the lips and answered "YESS MICHAEL GORDEN CLIFFORD I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU!"