School

It has been a couple of days since I was in the Cullen family. I already made 2 friends! The first one is the blondie, and her name's Rosalie and the second one's Alice. The human, Bella, and I don't really get along. Every time I try to talk to someone she glares daggers at me. Like tf is wrong with the kid.

So apparently I have to attend school with the rest of the family which is pretty annoying since I had been to school when I was still human. Well at least the Cullens' will be there with me. And they had told me once we graduate, we have to attend school again which is so boriiiiing!

"Cassie let's go we'll be late for school!" Jazzie yelled from down stairs. I groaned and carried myself where everyone else was.

"Ready Cass?" Rose asked. I shook my head no as Bella rolled her eyes, AgAiN! bitch. i thought. thankfully edward isn't in the room heh. I grabbed my bag and followed my family outside into their cars. Since I still do not have a car, I will be driving with Rose, Em and Ali.

♢♢♢

When we arrived at the school I instantly noticed how boring it is. As we stepped out of the car every one began looking at us and whispering thing like 'that's the new girl' from girls or 'she's hot' from the guys. I smirked and followed Jazzy to reception where the lady should give me my schedule.

"Hello my name is Cassandra Hale Withlock and I'm new, may I get my schedule?" I asked the lady at the office. Once she handed it to me, Jazzy snatched it off me and looked through it. He laughed to himself and said,

"You gave all classes with one of us." Yay, at least I won't be lonely.

Heyy, how do you ,like it so far? 💛 Btw that's her outfit at the top :).