Cullen

I smiled at my brother as he did the same.

"Cassie." he whispered softly as the other vampires and human stared at us confused.

"Jazzy." i whispered too and smiled at him. Jasper ran to me with vampire speed and attacked me with a brotherly hug which I accepted and hugged back.

"I can believe its you." i said while starting to tear up, Jazzy nodded and hugged tighter onto me not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry to break your moment but, Jasper who's this?" a pixie-like girl interrupted us. she had the same pale skin as the rest of them and gold eyes like the others.

"Alice, meet my sister Cassandra. Cassie meet my family." Jazzy said as I began looking at them especially the human. I guess my eyes had gone red because a guy with nice hair stood in front of her protectively.

"I won't hurt her, it just happens." I told the guy but he still stood in front of her not even moving just glaring at me. jee why so stubborn? i thought which earned a growl from him. oh a mind-reader, great! not. I went back to Jasper and hugged him once again, whimpering softly just to cause a little argument. just a teeny tiny one. Jazzy growled at him back which made a woman around her thirties look confused at him.

"Jasper, don't growl at your brother." brother? nah-ah lady back off he's mine. It was my time to growl at the lady which turned to be a weird one. Only wearwolfs have them growls but it's ok I guess?

"You're a wolf?" the human asked. Jesus, how the fuck am I a dog if I have red eyes, and they would've smelled if I was one. I thought.

"Do I smell like one? No? Then not." I replied adding a smile at the end. She rolled her eyes at me, rude.

"I like her, can we keep her? Of course we can she's Jasper's sister, yay!" exclaimed a blonde like myself. Oh hunny, you're not bad too. I sent her a little smile and returned to look at Jazzy,

"Can I stay?" I asked him. He smiled and said,

"Of course, Cassandra Cullen." I smiled and hugged him.

Okay this is bad but hey, it's kinda long? Mk byee!