Chapter 4: Non Original Stories-Part 3

Part 3: One Direction

Don't get me wrong, I think One Direction is okay. If you like their music or whatever, cool. I also think that you have the right to write whatever you want, so if you wanna write 1D fan fiction, go for it. I'm just tired if the same old fan fiction.

For example:

1) I was at a One Direction concert and I had backstage passes. When the boys saw me, they stopped and starred. I was your average looking girl, I had long curly hair, big boobs and I was really skinny. I was also wearing a crop top, jean shorts and my 1D converse. The boys all came up to me and I wanted to squeal, but I didn't.

"Hey you're really hot! Wanna go have sex with all of us?"

I blushed.

"Sure!"

2) "I love you LaFanda. I know it's only been 3 days since you stalked my Facebook and we fucked, but I still love you!" said Harry.

"I love you too Harry!"

I pushed up into my tiptoes and kissed him. I gripped onto his soft curly hair. He licked into my mouth and then I knew. We were gonna fuck, but with passion.

3) I was very clumsy. I was walking down a really dark ally, hoping I wasn't going to get rapped, when I fell in my face.

"Are you okay?!" (Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, whoever you want) said.

I looked up and saw the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen.

"Oh um...yea...teehee. I'm just clumsy."

"I will drive you back to my place, so I can clean you up."

"Okay."

I got into the complete strangers car and went to his house. He cleaned me up and told me I was beautiful, and that he wanted to marry me. So we got married, had three kids, and now he is changing my old lady diapers for me!

Yeah, so even though I won't read it, I'm cool with One Direction fan fiction. Just change it up a little ladies!