4: Work Without Play

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sir?" she replies hastily, trying not to let his voice get to her.

"Call me Nathan, or even Nate, if you'd like. After all, we are living together now."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mr. Lenova-Nathan-had gone to work around two o'clock that afternoon. He had left her with a relatively concise, although packed, list of things she needed to accomplish, for he was planning to host a business dinner the next day. Adalia busied herself with all the laborious tasks, including dusting and vacuuming. Because Nathan's first floor was rather large, it had taken up the majority of the three hours she had, until she would begin preparing dinner.

He hadn't requested a particular dinner, and so Adalia was able to choose the meal; thankfully his kitchen was stocked with the most modern of appliances and fresh food so she could cook as she pleased. In the end, she decided on making a small lasagna that could probably serve two to four people.

When Nathan arrived from work, he stripped his tie off, murmured a small hello, grabbed the plate of food Adalia had prepared, and retreated into his office. She was a little miffed by his change in demeanor, but it wasn't her place to ask, and so Adalia cleaned up the kitchen before settling down in her room for the night. It seemed that Nathan would be occupied and wouldn't need her for the remainder of the day.

She had grabbed a book from her bag, snuggling down on the bed, completely engrossed by the erotica.

There was something about that genre-porn for females-that intrigued her. It wasn't just the sex-the oh so glorious sex-but Adalia had discovered that for some reason, a good erotica always had the best development of romance. The only downside was that if she read her books in public, people would frown upon her or be turned on, and she didn't want either.

Well, maybe that wasn't the only downside; maybe there was one more:

The dreams. The panty-wetting, leg-clenching, heart-throbbing, orgasm-inducing dreams that seemed to be centered on Mr. Lenova-Nathan-and that fùck-hot voice of his for the past few days. She had never gotten so wet in her life, and nothing... sexual... had even happened between her and her boss yet! (Not that she planned on it happening, of course.)

Alas, he was probably the main character in her imaginings because, for some reason, he just fit in her dreams-and by this, she didn't only mean in the behavioral way.

But it wasn't her fault for thinking such... naughty things about her boss! Adalia didn't ask for him to come-okay, maybe she had begged in her dreams-mentally barging into her nightly pleasuring. She didn't even mean for it to happen; she didn't mean to imagine him every night as some kind of erotic dominant!

She just couldn't help it.

And so, when Adalia arises the next morning to prepare Mr. Len-Nathan his breakfast in bed, she finds herself entirely grateful that he is asleep. However, she is even more thankful he is in his bed so she wouldn't be tempted to cop a feel-of the bed, of course. She might be weird, but she isn't a pervert... or at least, Adalia hoped she isn't.

After placing the breakfast on his bedside table, she slips out of the room, careful not to awake her boss. She retreats back to the kitchen to clean up and perhaps prepare a little cup of tea for herself while she waits for Nathan to wake up and further instruct her.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

It is the second time Nathaniel is woken by the pleasant aroma of breakfast food and the muted shut of a door-it was definitely something he could get used to. He smiles to himself, for this breakfast-in-bed shebang wasn't a one-time deal just to please him on the first day of work-instead, he would be pleased every morning.