Levi x OC One-Shot (descriptive lemon warning)

Hara and Levi

Hara can't help but laugh as she watches Eren and Jean start arguing with one another. Apparently, from what she's heard, they were fighting over her affection.

"What was that, Jaeger? You must be stupid to think she would like you more!"

"Who are you calling stupid, horse-face? At least I can get her to laugh when we hang out!"

She heaves a sigh at the twos actions, this had been going on for a couple of days now, it was flattering and all, but now it was starting to get annoying. She didn't understand why they were so interested in her, she was older than them both. Not to mention her heart had already been stolen by someone else.

"Don't feel bad, Hara. You should be happy you've got someone willing to fight for your attention,"

Armin speaks up from his seat to her right. She rests her head against the palm of her right hand as she replies,

"I suppose it is pretty nice. It is getting pretty old though."

Suddenly, the door to the mess hall was flung open, and the whole room went silent at seeing who it was.

Captain Levi.

Everyone quickly sprung to their feet and offered a salute, Levi waved his hand, signaling them to relax. All except Jean and Eren returned to what they were doing, the two of them could only stand there, feeling flustered at Levi's arrival.

The Corporal's eyes scan over the room, and stop on Hara momentarily. Levi stalks over to her, and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Orava, come with me. Now brat,"

He demands as he pulls her from her seat, earning a yelp of surprise from her. She steadies herself and as he shepherds her out, she looks back at everyone else. They were staring at her, most in concern, but Jean's was what looked like utter confusion.

Levi slams the mess hall door behind himself, Hara turns to pointedly glare at him. She places her hands on her hips and huffs out,

"What the hell was that for?"

Levi stared at her with his usual blank face, when he speaks, there's a rough edge to his voice,

"I need you."

Hara's eyebrows furrow together,

"For what?"

"You know what,"

His voice was quieter now, he was trying not to let anyone else hear him,

"I need...some stress relieved."

Hara lowers her arms back to her sides, an amused grin spreads across her face as she loudly remarks,

"Oh, Captain, my Captain! Why didn't you just say so? Of course I'll help you with your huge b-"

Levi quickly grabs her and pulls her closer, he slaps a hand over her mouth so she couldn't finish that embarrassing sentence. As he kept her quiet, she could have sworn she saw the faintest of pink on the soldiers' cheeks.

His dark eyes bore down on her as he growls,

"Don't you dare. If you so much as mention our relationship to anyone, I'll have to severely punish you. Understand that, brat?"

Hara nods her head in understanding, he lowers his hand and takes hers in his own. He hastily drags her behind himself and straight to his office.

Levi shoves her inside and as she stumbles forward, he locks the door and strides back over to her. He places a hand on her lower back, and his other tangled itself in her short hair. Levi leans closer to her so his lips lightly brush over her own.