Lesson 5: we don't meet yet

Clinic

There were only Sooyoung and Seokjin left in the room since Namjoon had to run a lecture afterward, or to be more accurate he had to save himself after getting busted(?) by the little girl. The young man was simply checking medical tools while the girl was carefully observing him carrying out his stuffs. The atmosphere wasn't much of an awkwardness since Seokjin had already got used to Sooyoung's presence at his workplace like how the others were, he was just too busy to put any irrelevant business into his mind.

Sooyoung, on the other hand, was always satisfied with her view. She just loved watching Seokjin's pacific-ocean shoulder from behind. It was beautiful, just like him. His shoulder was so broad that it could embrace the whole world effortlessly, and Sooyoung only wished to be cuddled within that embracement, yes, to be Seokjin's world.

Unlike high school, in college people didn't usually seek clinic for preventive treatments. They were already prepared with their own medicines given from parents, and when any case of emergency showed up they just went straight to a local hospital. Therefore, school clinic was like an ideal place for Sooyoung to date, with this handsome doctor of course. 

She felt relief, since no bitches minded to approach this room, her valuable and rare gem would never be investigated. However, god just couldn't go easy on Park Sooyoung. Never had she had an idea that, for the sake of her love she had to be aware of the presence of a certain 'man'.

"Why does Joonie-oppa always at your place?" - the girl asked nonchalantly

"He just happens to be here whenever you come Sooyoung-ssi" - Seokjin sighed - "Please don't get either of our genders wrong"

"I don't mean it that way oppa. Joonie-oppa is the sweetest guy so I'm just fighting for my love"

"Please."

Sooyoung kept her mouth shut. She was dead serious about what she said. As a sharp woman, she could feel a special bond between those two men. However, Seokjin just couldn't see that invisible string, he thought Sooyoung was simply making fun of it, and he got tired of her joke.

The room was again filled with silence, but this time seemed a lot heavier. The young man took a glimpse of the other, she looked a little bit down than before with her head hung low. Perhaps he was the reason behind her blue, accidentally.

"Don't you have classes?" - Seokjin suddenly broke the silence by asking a random question

"Nah, I'll do home-study later, that's what college aims to develop: i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-c-e."

"Up to you. I just think it's more effective to directly gain information from the professor tho." - Seokjin smiled and shrugged. It only took him one day to recognize Sooyoung's stubborness in her strong will; so although as nagging as he really was, Seokjin still decided to hold it down before the bomb could explode.