II Chapter 1II

Hey guys!! this is my new and first story on wattpad. I'm really nervouse to start it but who knows maybe you'll like it, enjoy and please vote & comment !!

Chapter 1

Caitlin P.O.V:

"But you promised me you'll go on a date with me" said Mikey pouting.

We were sitting in a table in the middle of the cafeteria, we were joking and laughing and Mikey was being his whiney self

"That was a year ago Miko!!" I whined back using the nickname he hated,

He was about to say something when the boss came into the cafeteria cutting him off

"The new prisoners have arrived, we're facing a challenge to keep this place safe as much as possible, these people are more dangerous than u think  ..."I was about to protest saying but you don’t know the whole story but he cut me off "and Caitlin don’t you dare saying don’t judge a book from the cover we did our searches and I expect you all to be careful ad fully awake from now on, now go and take your spots we've got a hard job today!" he shouted the last words and then turned on his heels to leave , employees were already leaving the cafeteria heading to their main spots , I sight before getting up and heading to the main door I was ready to open the door and I could already hear the police screaming at them to hurry up and telling them the rules as I saw their shadows I unlocked the door and opened it wildly , "hey caity" said Michael the cop who is leading them I smiled at him and I could feel the prisoners eyeing me up and down making me feel scared and a little insecure don’t judge me I know they are prisoner but they are still males after all. You'd think that I'm used to being checked out along I'm the only female cop here,but it still was something I couldn't get over it. I could tell they all are hiding pain behind their huge bodies ,they all are thinking and regretting through their eyes ,then my eye fell on a guy that looks between 20 and 23 he has a curly hair ,piercings on his lips and  eyebrows and  a muscular body but not like the rest u could tell he is the youngest as his eyes met mine he eyed me and a smirk made its way to his lips making me feel danger I carried my eyes off him as he disappeared in the cells hallway , I locked the door behind them , I already could tell it's gonna be hard with them.

Harry's P.O.V:

I've been here for less than half an hour and I already had enough of the police man that called Michael he kept blabbing about the rules and how we should behave and blab blah la blah

Then my mind got back to the cell door's girl  I didn’t know there was a girl in the staff that's gonna be fun ,half of the prisoners were now in their cells then we came into a door and I knew it was our cell , "welcome home bitches" said the police man to us as he locked the door and left ," hell if it isn’t style " a high pitched voice said behind me as I turned around I was welcomed by three grinned faces Mark, Liam and Robert those idiot were in one of the gangs I've been in we were friends "hello to you too " I said sarcastic ,"I'm glad to see that you haven’t changed" said Liam smiling , I missed those jerks  .

After a good hour or so of catching up It was the time to get outside to the prison yard as the sun hit my face I could see those group or gangs of prison gathered around , as we spotted an empty spot and sat on it a group of men came to us they all around their early forties , the one who looks like the leader of group came toward me " welcome here pretty boy " he said in a disgusted tone that made me sure he isn’t really welcoming me here , I just glanced and nodded to him in respond " Justin told us you're gonna be a little feisty but I didn’t expect that " that made me look up at him I should've known that Justin's got some people in this damn place " and we just wanted you to know that we're the leaders here and you're under my mercy" I let out a deep laugh before turning back to him " now it's your turn  to listen to me old man I'm the leader of my self u can control them all but me and told your son of a bitch to fuck off because he'll regret it all " I could feel my fists clinched I wanted to punch him so bad but I'm already in a jail I don’t need more shit to deal with . I turned back to the boys as that douche turned on his heels to leave us. I scanned the place to make sure none of the police saw that scene and I saw the girl from earlier eyeing us worried as our eyes locked she frowned which made me smirk "who’s she?" I asked the guys "Caitlin, Caitlin Beadles she is a cop here, but she is so nice and she is the closest to the prisoners here" my smirk got wider at the information, "And the sexist one of them as I can see" I chuckled. That made them laugh "you still don’t know her man, you still don’t know her" uttered Mark in response "she is different" he added as he glanced at her. Poor them they think she is different but they're all the same, cruel people who support the rich gangs out there.