Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

Today was the worst day of the week so far. Today Mr.Kim gave us 2 homeworks. One of them, was to do a poem and then read it in front of the class. The second, to study folklore😒. The only thing that I could do was to google everything. Also, today my freaking cousin, Vernon, told   Y/N I was a demon.

Or just immortal

Good thing she didn't believe a word he said. I hate my cousin so much. He's always called "the best cousin". Pfffff! They just haven't seen me do my magic. Vernon always did the best magic. Got the best. Though, I'm the only one who knows that he's not mortal. Not even his parents.
Though, my parents knew. Almost tried to kill me, so even sell me. They hated me. I never felt loved. They always thought of me as useless, not human enough, and the son of the devil. I've been called my whole life by my family members, "the son of the devil". I never believed, but a part of my wanted to.

I came in my to my apartment I was living alone. My parents didn't want me living with them. So they bought me an apartment, and pay the bills and stuff. Though I don't live with them. Nor do they want to see me. I haven't seen them in years.

I entered my dark apartment. The dark was my home, so I didn't mind the dark. I put my backpack down on the floor next to the door. I went in and sat down on my all-black-covered bed.

Then, I heard a knock from the door. I went towards it and opened it.

It was Y/N.

"Hey I was thinking on working on the projects with you! Vernon wanted to be with me but I declined" she said with her hand full of notebooks.

How did she know where I lived?

I looked at her shocked, trying to keep my blushing from coming out.

It was nice to know that someone would come to my place, and help me or to just basically visit.

I felt my heart flutter, as I nodded happily and signaled to come in. She bowed to me as she went in. "Damn! It's really dark here! Haha!" She laughed as I chuckled
"Yeah bUt I'm used to it. I can turn on the lights if you want?"
"Yeah sure!" She said while walking towards the couch to sit down.

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and came back then handed it to her. She nodded thanking.

"So what do we start with?" I asked as I sat down next to her. I didn't sit too close to make her uncomfortable. But not too far to make her feel unwelcomed.

"I'm thinking the folklore one!"
I think my face went white
"Uh-uh——Yeah yeah! Ok...about what?"
"Hmmmmm oh! Let's do demons?"
I struggled to get words out of my moth. Why am I having struggles talking, and why am I so nervous? It's not like she's gonna discover I'm one! "Uh yeah!"

She smiled as she turned on her laptop.

We both started searching about demons