Chapter 2{Ariella}

Waking up early always sucked but then I remember why i was getting up, my job. I was going to love this and I hope whoever i was going on tour with was amazing and i could get a lot of amazing shots. I put on my normal attire of jeans a hoodie and converse because comfort is the best. I know I probably should've dressed better but most of my good clothes are packed and I'm just a photographer so I don't need a big impression. I walk down stairs and see Maryse sitting at the table with coffee in one hand and a book in the other.

"Morning Maryse" I smile and go to the fridge to look for food

"Morning Aria" she replies back, without looking away from her book

"Can I use the car?" I ask. Hoping it would be a yes because I wanted to do some other stuff after leaving the meeting.

"Yea go ahead, I don't work today so it's all yours." She looks up at me and smiles and then points to where the keys hang.

"We'll get you your own car after tour, so hopefully things go well today love" She says after I have the keys in my hand. I smile and put my bag over my shoulder going back to the table and giving her a hug then head out. It was 9 am and the meeting was at 10 so I stop by Starbucks and get my all time favorite drink, a very berry hibiscus, by then it's now 9:30 so I'm gonna end up being a little early but that's okay.

I actually end up a little lost so when I get to the building the meeting was being held. It was now 9:50. I run into the building asking which room the meeting with a band called 5 seconds of summer  was being held and the lady at the desk told me 5th floor room 4.  I head over the the elevator and mentally prepare myself for this meeting. I've never heard of this band before, and that's most likely because of not having any connection to the out side world when living my mother.  I shake that thought off as the elevator arrives to the 5th floor. Glancing down at my watch its now  10 and im a few minutes late when i walk through the door of room number 4. 

All eyes were on me and i felt so bad "I'm so sorry im late, i got lost on the way here." I say and i turn red from embarrassment. 

"That is okay were missing a member of the band anyways so we've yet to start" A man stands up and walks towards me

"Hello I'm Adam and I'm the tour manager for this band. Maryse told me all about you, So excited you'll be joining us." he shakes my hand 

He leads me to my seat and when i sit the door opens to a tall blonde that i hadnt seen yet

"About damn time you showed up " Adam snaps, something tells me this tall boy is always late

"Hey I was busy" The blond snaps back 

"Just take a seat so we can get started" Adam said 

"Well now that the boys are here why don't you introduce yourselves to the new group of people for this new tour" Adam say as he takes his seat

A darker skin toned boy speaks first "I'm Calum, I play base" 

"I'm Ashton and I play drums" A boy with a pretty smile says his hair is up with a small piece falling out of place, almost as if he had done that with intention.

"Im Michael, and I play guitar" A boy with glasses states, his hair looks like its been dyed way to many times and in desperate need of care 

"Im Luke" The boy with piercing blue eyes spoke up, we were all waiting for the next piece of info like the other boys but it never came

"Well this is the Band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Boys this is your crew, Well go around the table and introduce yourself to the boys and what you're here for. I'll start, I'm Adam and Im the boys tour manager, if you need help with anything come find me." after that it went around the table, I was last since it went clockwise. I try to pay attention but i was to busy focusing on how long it was until my turn 

"Well I'm Kitty and Im the boys make up artist" she sat down and It was now my turn 

I slowly stand up "Im Ariella, but you can call me Aria, and I'm the photographer for this tour" I sit back down and my eyes drift to the boy with blue eyes, He looks shocked, maybe he didn't like the fact that I was a photographer or that I would be on tour. Either way he didn't look happy and now I was worried. I didn't want this to be bad for the boys or for me. Maybe he'll get over it or maybe he'll just have to learn to live with it.

Either way, I was here and I wasn't going anywhere 

**********************

Sorry it's short but hope you enjoy.

-Kat