Kageyama Tobio

Kageyama Tobio, Karasuno's Main Setter

"Tobio-chan, I've come to visit!"

You shout happily, where your boyfriend, Kageyama staring at you in surprised when he saw you waving at the door. "(N/n)? What are you doing here? I thought you had training today?" Kageyama ask, rushing toward you and you gave a peck on cheeks since you love teasing your boyfriend. And speak of devil, your boyfriend blush deep red once you kiss cheeks. "Kageyama, who's that?" Hinata ask and Kageyama said bluntly. "He's my boyfriend."

Before Kageyama dragging you to bench, leaving everyone in silent as they trying process what just happen until the ball of sunshine decide it's a good time to shout like he always do.

"EHHHHHH KAGEYAMA HAS BOYFRIEND!?!?!?!"

~~~

After practice and introduction, the dorks trio quickly rushed toward you when they saw you how you chatting happily with their managers especially their 'Kiyoko-san'.

"Oi, hands off our manager!"

"Yeah yeah!"

Yachi and you stared at the trio with sweatdrop while Kiyoko sighed. "I'm sorry about them, (N/n)." Kiyoko said and you just smile at her. "It's fine, auntie. It's just, I'm feel relief that you're in good hand." You said with smile where it's making too bright and Kiyoko smile back which making it's more bright than before.

"Gah, my eyes!!"

"It's too bright!!"

You chuckled at your aunt's junior as some members look at you in surprised. "Wait, Shimizu is your aunt?" Sugawara, the mother crow of Karasuno asked and you nodded. "Yeah, surprise right? My dad is actually auntie's older brother so that's made she my aunt." You explain and everyone nodded, understood about your explaination. "Alright, let's go home. Tomorrow we have a practice match with Aoba Johsai. Umm...(L/n)-kun? Do you want to watch us play?" Daichi asked you and your face lit up. "Really? Can I auntie?" You asked in hopeful making Kiyoko nodded and you cheered.

Next Day

Karasuno and you had reached Aoba Johsai with you walking beside Kageyama, hand in hand. "(N/n), what ever you do, I want you to stay away from Oikawa-san." Kageyama warned and you giggled at his protective about how he hate his senior during their middle school year. "I know, I know. I will watch you guys at the bench, alright?" You told him and once you reached the gym where Aoba Johsai Volleyclub Members practice, you quickly give Kageyama a peck on lips and said 'good luck' before quickly follow your aunt.

"(N/n)-chan! You're here!" You tensed up when you heard your senior during middle school, Oikawa who trying to glomp you but failed when your other senior, Iwaizumi throw volleyball on his head.

"Oi, Shittykawa, start warm up and don't disturb (L/n)!"

"Iwa-chan, so mean!"

You letting out sighed in relief and you mouthing 'Thank you' at Iwaizumi who nodded back.

During your middle school, Oikawa always bothered you, asking you to be his boyfriend but you don't want to so you reject his confession but he never give up.

That's what made you and Kageyama a little irritated about how Oikawa become clingy when he saw you.

~~~

"Thank you for the game!"

You rush to your boyfriend and give the bottle with smile. "Congratulation, Tobio-chan!" You said and Kageyama smile, ruffling your hair making you giggle softly. "(L/n)-san, did you saw us!" Hinata shout happily and you nodded. "Yeah! The speed of your are incredible fast! No wonder you become Tobio-chan's partner." You give the complainment at Hinata, ruffling his orange hair making Hinata grinned.

You help your aunt and your new friend hand the bottle and you let out a surprise yelp when someone glomp you from behind. "(N/n)-chan! I miss you so much!" You heard Oikawa exclaim happily making you letting out sigh. "Oikawa-san, let him go!" Kageyama shout and Oikawa glared. "Why you made sound like that? You two even not dating." Oikawa said and you sighed. "Oikawa-san, we actually dating right now. So, can you please let me go?"

SILENCE~

"YOU TWO ARE ACTUALLY DATING?!?!"

A/n: Lol, yesterday, I went to Sushi Restaurant with my chinese friend for dinner while me for breaking the fast since it's Ramadhan for muslim. I told her to take a picture of our sushi so she can show to her mother to make her mom jealous (we always take a pic when we ate some food that our family or friends never had). And when she going to take a picture, I told her, "Kim, don't take a picture with my face in it!" And do you know what she said to me? She said "I know! Your face even doesn't look beautiful." You have no idea how hard I was laughing when she said like that because, DUDE THAT'S SO FUCKING SAVAGE! WHAT ARE YOU, SUGA??

Next Chapter: Ushijima or Aone? Chose one

I do not own Haikyuu

I also do not own you

I do not own any pictures or video

And what I only own is the plot of the story.