Special Chapter

Hey guys! This your Author-san speaking. I want to say that.....1.98k VOTES!!! 77.6k READS!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUUUUCCCCHHH

Well, to show how grateful I am, I want to make this chapter as a special one. Where how the characters met Reader-kun before they couple.

Off we go!!

*~How They Meet You Part 1~*

Sawamura Daichi

Daichi was on his way back from his school after found out that the practice had cancel and decided to buy some groceries for his mother. So, he made his way to supermarket where it place right beside the basketball court. As soon he reached the basketball court, Daichi saw a group who seems older than him playing basketball together.

To him, there's a four students of high school playing basketball together but there's one person who had caught him in interest. This one seems the shortest of the group with (H/c) (H/l) hair and excited in (E/c) eyes. For some reason, Daichi can't help but stared at the (H/c) haired male who making a shot from far.

"Oh yeah, it got in!"

Daichi felt his heartbeat beating so fast once he heard the voice came out from (H/c) haired male who cheered with the red head and....the teal blue hai-Wait, since when he was there?! "Awww, that's not fair (M/n)-senpai!" The blond haired pouts while the dark blue tanned scoffed. The (H/c) haired male chuckled and gave the ball to the red head and walked to duffle bag, leaving the others played together.

As soon as the (H/c) haired male reached his bag and finished drank the mineral water that he brought, Daichi and (H/c) haired male made eye contacts together making Daichi a little embarrassment when the (H/c) haired male just found out that Daichi was actually staring at him.

Before Daichi leave the court, he blushed red when the (H/c) haired male gave him a shyly smiled and gave a wave before walked back to the group.

Once the (H/c) haired male walked away, Daichi quickly leave the basketball court and straight toward the supermarket with his red face and his beating heartbeat.

Sugawara Koushi

Sugawara jogging around the park during weekend since he had skipped the practice because his mother sick and he need to take care of his mother while his father was outstation. As soon as he reached the center of the park, he saw the (H/c) haired male stared out of space with his eyes were red puffy making Sugawara wondered what happened.

But to Sugawara, he thought he didn't need to disturb people's privacy but he can't for some reason. So, Sugawara walked toward the (H/c) haired male and taking a seat besides the (H/c) haired male. "Ummm....are you alright?" Sugawara watched the (H/c) haired male snapped out from his thought and glanced at Sugawara with worried looks on his face. The (H/c) haired male quickly wiped some stray tears and letting out weak smile.

"Y-Yeah...I-I'm fine...." The (H/c) haired male said weakly and Sugawara smiled. "Want to tell about it?" Sugawara asked and the (H/c) haired male letting out another weak smile. "I-It's nothing. I-I just found o-out that my ex had c-cheated on me." The (H/c) haired male said weakly and Sugawara wiped another stray tears, causing the (H/c) haired male slightly blushed.

"Are you going to be alright?" Sugawara asked with his refreshing smiled making the (H/c) haired male blushed more but letting out smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for listening."

Tsukishima Kei

Tsukishima walking around school alone since his best friend, Yamaguchi had absent and much to his dismay because, he befriend with Yamaguchi only and not good with the others. Since it's lunch time, Tsukishima decided to eat in rooftop alone where he saw the group of bullies surrounded the boy who seem like in his age, crying as he stared at the broken....necklace?