The Legend of Zelda: The Charms of Life

It was said that a long time ago, a legendary land known as Hyrule existed. It was full of heroes, villains, and living beings of all kinds.

They say that there were three, bound by fate and destiny, who destroyed, saved, and controlled Hyrule. The first was courage. It was strong, with an iron will and a determined mind. Following, was wisdom. It fairly ruled over the land, making clever decisions that were just. Power domained over these two. Power lashed out, uncontrollable and blind with greed and desire.

But power never saw anything clearly, it's whole being consumed by chaos, which almost lead to it's downfall.

Legend also has it that these three one day disappeared from the surface of the earth, leaving everything to suffer and prosper according to nature's whim.

Now, in the oldest tree that ever lived, sits one final legend. It is said that in mankind's darkest hour, the three will return, and either save or destroy everything once and for all.

~•~•~•~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yeah, I am totally aware of how weird the title sounds, but hey, don't all Zelda games have the main object or person included in the title? Anyhow, this story will be a bit different, since it will (don't punch me) take place in a somewhat fantasized modern future of New York.

P.S. For all you girls mooning over Link, GUESS WHAT? He's not going to be in the story until the middle to the end, so you'd better start liking other characters lot more;)