heroes and shirts

Wooo finally updated again sorry for the wait I was tryin. To get a good story line next chapter The reader and Dabi meet for the fest time and now how may of people would expect.

My father took me bringing home two children better then I thought.
Zatsu a lot of nights would end up in The same bed as his brother due to the nightmares his quirk gave him.
Some nights he would even come into my room with tear filled eyes.
I would sing to him as I ran my fingers thought his hair.
It would calm him  down. Tonshei was quiet most of the time I knew he didn't like people with quirks because of his family before.
I had tried to get him to warm up to me but sadly he still didn't like me.
He was always on edge but he was their for his brother not wanting for him to be hurt.
Once again I was out walking the streets again but this time I had Zatsu with me.
He held my hand with a bright smile on his face as we walked though the busy roads.
Zatsu loved heroes from what I could tell but there was one he hated he never told me why but he hated Endeavour.
But his favourite hero was one which not many knew about.
Eraserhead the you boy looked up to that hero like most would All might. Zatsu told me he liked Eraserhead due to his quirk didn't enhance his body but stopped others quirks.
All of his hero work was done with his own physical skills from years of training.
Zatsu wanted to be like him. It made me smile to know the young boy wished to be a hero.
"Once your old enough I'm sure we can try and get you into AU If you want or I can get dad to take you on as an apprentice." He looked up with wide eyes which were filled with stars.
'Really you mean it!' He asked back which I giggled lightly.
"Yes I mean it" I said as we continue on our way thought town stopping at a shop for him to wonder around in.
I hummed lightly with a smile on my face as he walked around picking things up and looking at them.
My attention was drawn away from him as I heard yelling and screams outside of The building.
I quickly turned to him before looking him right in the eyes.
"Zatsu hide somewhere where no one can find you I will come get you once it's say remember the code" he nodded before running and hiding.
I looked thought the clothes hopping one had something similar to a weapon on it so I could pull it out.
When my eyes landed on a baseball shirt I quickly reached into it before pulling the weapon out.
I stayed hidden behind shelves as the villain held a hostage she was a young girl with blonde hair done up in strange bun light piggy tails her eyes were a gold like colour and she had a knife to her neck by a man who's quirk from what I could tell was not a physical one.
The girl saw me before I held my finger up to my lip as The other people in the room were to busy watching the attacker.
I lope to her to duck her head which she understood as I ran from my spot slamming the bat into his face.
He recoils letting her go as he grabs his nose in pain as it starts pouring out blood.
"Why you little Fucking bitch!" He yelled.
I pushed the girl out of the way as he rushed at me with the knife.
It was a split moment choice I made as he ran at me knife ready to strike me.
I grabbed his arm pushing the knife towards my chest as it touched the shirt he disappeared. I fell to the ground shaking.
From fear and adrenaline. The people in the store all looked at me in shock.
I looked down at my shirt to see the familiar face of my attacker now frozen in time as if he was only a print that some kid had wanted on his shirt.
The high school girl was now no where to be seen.
I got up on shaky legs as people rushed Over to me as heroes made there way into the building.
"family means no one is left behind" I said out loud as people came over to grab my arm before I pulled away from them I waited for Zatsu to come out of hiding before he ran up and pulled me into a hug as tears dripped down the side of his face.
I could hear his small hiccups before we were taken outside by the heroes I carried Zatsu in my arms as we walked outside.
My eyes landed on my father as the panicked look in his eyes was replaced with relief as he ran up and pulled me in for a hug. 
Saw Tonshei run up and grab a hold of me before hugging me.
It suprised me. He looked up at Zatsu before I put him down so his brother could check on him.
I heard Tonshei mumble a thank you to me but I was already dealing with the media and reporters trying to get photos of me as the heroes and police got me out of the situation.
But from a distance I could feel eyes on me they felt as if they were burning into me making my skin almost crawl. I turned around and it felt like déjà vu when my eyes had me with those same cerulean blue orbs I had seen before. We both looked at each other before he turned to walk away as I was lead away.