Small Act, Big Effect

I walked down one of the busy streets near my home. I didn't have a destination i was just walking.
I looked down an alley which was a little dsrk but not too bad.
I decided i was going to take this route. I took a step in before feeling the temperature drop.
I moved though the shadowed place a small smile on my lips before my eyes landed on two children.
I took a slower step as i approached them. It looked like two young boys who were digging though a trash can.

"Exuse me" i called to them before they flinched away in fright.

"Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you" i walked closer before giving them a small smile.

"Are you ok?" I asked as the elder sibling hid his brother behind him.

"What do you want?" the elder growled as i held my hands up showing him i meant no harm.
It was terrible seeing what had happened to people like this.

"May i ask whats your quirks?" I asked softly. I had known about family's who had children with un control able quirks just being dumped.
It also wasn't uncommon for the same with quirkless children. I had a hunch it was one of those.
The younger looked up to his brother before coming out.

'Tonshei is quirkless and i'm Zatsu i have very uncontrollable telepathy and mind manipulation' i heard in my head from the young boy.
The elder was the first to talk.

"None of you business" he growled.

"Tonshei and Zatsu? I'm (Y/n)" i said lightly holding my hand out for them.
Zatsu walked up and shook my hand before pulling his brother over.

"I don't want to be near the Quirker" he said angrily.

"Your quirkless and your brother has one he can't control it horrible for people to leave you out here" i said softly mainly to myself.
I looked at the two of them they had scratches and cuts. They looked under feed which i expected.

"I know its not something you should do with trusting strangers but come with me, i can get you both fixed up and give you food" i said lightly as Zatsu smiled at me before running up and hugging me.
Tonshei looked at his brothers pleading eyes before sighing.

"Fine but don't mean i trusted you Quirker" he growled again. Zatsu took his brothers hand before holding mine.
I started walking back home.
I know Dad wouldn't be happy with my choice but i felt his words echo in the back of my head.

'I may not like your life decisions but i have to learn to deal with it and embrace them' we walked back home as i got to the gate I pushed it open. Zatsu looked around the yard in amazment.

'Woah this is where you live' i heard echo in my head.
As we reached the steps I got my keys out and unlocked the door before walking in.
Dad wasn't home from what i could see so i turned to the two children.

"If you would like to use the bathroom its up the stairs second door to the right. I will see if i can make you both some more clothes if you'd like?, if not i can csn make you both some food" i said as Zatsu pulled his brother towards the stairs.
I giggled as they both went up, i looked at some of the paintings around the house before pulling a shirt off one of the people.

"Sorry dad but this calls for it" the next thing i could find was old wrapping paper which i cut out in the shape of a shirt before using force on it to make it become material.

I smiled at the clothes before picking them up and taking them up stairs i knocked on the door before placing the clothes on the mat.

"I left clothes out here for you both once your done" i said before heading to the kitchen.
I found different things before i began making food for the three of us. A smile came to my lips as i cooked.

???? P.o.V
I had followed the (h/c) woman as she lead the two boys with her.
I didn't really care if she saw my or not. I watched as Zatsu smiled up at her.
It had been a while since i had seen the small boy smile like that.
Its not that i really cared that they were going with her but i did kind of care for their safety.
Funny coming from me. My eyes landed on a gate as she lead them inside i hid myself away in the trees near the house.
I waited a few hours watching how she interacted with them that was before i hear the voice.
In my head of the younger boy.

'I know you're here why didn't you show yourself?' He asked opening the window of the bedroom he was now occupying.

"Didn't need to give the little hero a scare Zatsu" i said softly jumping onto the window ledge.

'I think she would have given you a smile and ask if you were alright. (Y/n) isn't what you think Dabi' Zatsu thought to me.

"Heh not that i really care but I'm happy your not on the streets but know you can always crash at mine" i said lightly before jumping onto the ground and walking back out into the night.