Chapter 3

*Landed in LA*

Jason pulled out his phone and gave Jennifer a text.

*at the studio*

"Jordin. I need to collect my friend from the airport so if you continue recording songs with Ben. Okay?" Jordin nodded. Jennifer left the studio and drove to airport. She just arrived when Jason got out of the airport. She smiled as he jumped into the car.

"Hello. Mr international superstar" he smiled and replied

"Jennifer" they gave each other a hug. She began to drive to the studio.

"So how's Jordin?" Jason asked

"Missing you. Even though she won't admit it. she was asleep this morning and I tried to wake her up and she said 'just 5 more minutes and we'll get to your rehearsals Jason'" Jason laughed.

They arrived at the studio and walked through the door. They walked to the room where Jordin was recording. He saw her through the glass window and smiled.

Jennifer walked into the room and said

"Jordin. I met someone who really wants to see you"

"Okay. Are they here?" Jennifer nodded "okay. Bring them in"

Jason walked through the door and Jordin half screamed. They both ran over to each. Jason dropped his hand luggage and picked her up in his arms. He span her around and then placed her back on the ground. She hugged him around the chest.

"What are you doing here?" she said excitedly.

"Surprise" Jason said as he hugged her again.

"Seriously though Jason, you should be on the other side of the world at the moment." She said, half muffled by his Tshirt.

"Fine then. If you don't want me here then fine. I'll just go back" he said pretending to be hurt. Jordin held onto him tighter.

"No way" was all she said.

"How's Aidan?" Jennifer asked.

"He's good. He couldn't come down here because he..umm..." Jason tried to think of some reason "umm...personal reasons"

"He doesn't know you're here does he?" Jennifer said.

"Not exactly no" he said back to her. He continued to speak as he turned to Jordin "but the last thing he said to me was 'take her to the other side" so it was easier for me to fly to LA without you finding anything out than to fly you to Australia" he held Jordin's hand.

Jennifer smiled and Jordin turned to her.

"Did you know about this?" Jordin asked her.

"He asked me to make sure it was okay over in LA. I just picked him up from LAX"

"You know you're the sweetest boyfriend ever" Jason smiled and replied

"I know" and winked at her. "Oh. I have something for you!" he took out the envelope from his hand luggage. "A girl at the London date gave me and You a card each. I actually met her in the airport flying back from Australia" she opened the card and smiled. It was perfectly exactly the same to the one that he got from her.

She read the message.

"That's the nicest message anyone has ever said about us"

"It's all true. Every word. I love you"

He kissed her softly on the lips.

"Eugh. Guys. Not in here!" Jennifer said.

"Well, to be honest Jason shouldn't be here anyway considering as he had a world tour on at the moment" they all turned around to find Aidan standings there in the doorway. It was the first time Jason had seen him angry.

Aidan walked into room. Jason cut the silence by saying

"How did you know where I was?"

"I used the little knowledge that i had about the Melbourne gig, I asked all the members of the group. I check your last email and I remembered what I told you before you left but the thing that made me find where you were was...i messaged Jazz. You know the girl you got the card off and she told me"

"Ah" Jason said.

"Can I have a word with Jason alone?" Aidan said. They all nodded and walked out of the door.

"I'm not mad Jase. I just wish you told me because I would have been cool with it. I understand, you miss your girl"

"Do you though man? do you understand?" Jason half snapped back.

"What?" Aidan was taken a back. Usually Jason was in such a calm mood.

"Do you understand that when I'm on my world tour I can't see her. Enjoying this whole experience without her. Wishing every moment I could enjoy it with her. That's why I wanted to come back to LA to see her. Just her." He raved.

*Meanwhile in the other room*

"I just don't know why she is wasting her time with him" Ben said as Jennifer poured hot water into a cup. Unaware that Jordin who was in the next room looking at lyric sheets could hear the whole conversation.

"I think they're lovely together. They're so different, it works" Jennifer said beginning to drink her hot tea.

"It's not a real relationship though. He's always off everywhere and she's in the studio or auditions. They never see each other. She deserves someone who loves her"

"You saying Jason doesn't love her? because I think you're defiantly wrong about that. They make time for each other"

"And what would you know about the situation? the fact that his manager had to come and sort things out shows that he isn't mature enough because he didn't sort it out before" Ben continued.

"Can you guys just stop talking about it because you're driving me crazy" Jordin said storming into the room. She crossed to the other side and walked out and toward the door.

Meanwhile,

"He's right you know Jase. I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you but it's the truth"

Both he and Aidan heard the last part of Ben's conversation.

Jason ignored what Aidan was saying and walked out of the recording studio. He ran after Jordin and finally caught up with her half way down the staircase.

"Hey. Hey. You know I love you right?"

He took her hand and gently pushed her to the wall and kissed her. He ran his fingers through her long chocolate brown hair.

They broke apart.

"I'm fed up of this bullshit. I need a break. You and me. London. I'll cancel the next couple of dates on my tour"

He kissed her again before she could say anything.