Chapter - 33

Scene opens at Alina who's crying holding there's pictures and shetal who's looking at her in sad face.

Suddenly they heard a knocked in the door.

Shetal runs to open the door and looking at the person in Confused.

" Who are you?" She asked but the person pushed her and entered inside.

Inside Garage,

Abhay, Kabir, Misha tried to open there's rope and Dip looking at them and smiling.

" It's not easy guys" he said all are glaring at them.

" Where's Piya?" Abhay asked gritted his teeth.

" Hmm(touch his finger in chin and looking like thinking) I don't know" he said laughing.

Dip get up..." Well I'm feeling so much fun of this I'll come back after some time, bye little brother bye new Friends" he said and left.

Trio are looking at each other. And those men's who's standing with guns.

" Oh God save Piya.. where's she?" Misha thought.

Dip comes another room and there's Piya sitting on corner tied her hand , legs and mouth.

" Umm" she started making sounds and tried to open the ropes but she can't.

" Hi, nice to meet you again." He said and looking at her head to toe.

Piya feel disgusting with his Lustful looks, she gives him a glare which make him chuckled.

He comes near her..." U Know I love this attitude" he said touching her cheeks.

" So how's went your last days with my little brother huh?? Have fun??( He laughs) well now time for me to having some fun( he nuzzles her hair).. your sister also very bold" he said smiling.

He open the cloth from her mouth, she gasps and breath heavily.

" I'll not leave you...u r bloody rapist and murderer" she said angrily.

Dip slapped her..." Don't ever raised your voice" he said.

" You know I never intention to kill your sister but she found everything, that I kidnapped my dearest brother Sid and take his place... Danish also helping me as he's a good friend of Sid so I can find more information about him. Look no one ever doubt about me. Yeah Abhay is Never with me in all 5 years otherwise I know he will find out soon that's I'm not Sid like mother" dip said.

" What you did with your Mom?" She asked.

" Nothing now...she didn't dare otherwise her dearest son will be Dead but she tried so many times" he said and Chuckled.

" You know when I saw that your sister, I like her...I want her but she's Danish girlfriend. But look when she found out everything she died." He said sitting in front of her.

" Where's Alina??" She asked.

" Ohh...my wifey??..huhh that's a long Story...she fall in love with my brother Sid but she never know him, well I like everything which he likes and I know Sid also Fall for her so I made a plan and trapped her in my fake love....... well I'm enjoying her but you know soon I get bored .. she's no fun and now this nonsense pregnancy." He said and pulled Piya in his laps.

" Leave me...you moron" she yelled.

" Sshh.. don't shout otherwise your love , your Friend all Will be die" he said and she stopped and looking at him with pleading eyes.

" Don't hurt them please.... Abhay, Sid all your family how can you do this" she said crying as he's touching her bare waist.

He looking at her angrily and dig his nails in her waist ..." Family my foot...no one loves me just because I don't like those Sid and Abhay.. they never love me. They sent me to psychiatrist, what they think I'm mad?? And yeah I throw the vase in this servant and he died..no one ever asked me why I did this" he said angrily.

" You killed someone there's never no explanation" piya said angrily and tried to push him but he pinned her in Floor and come over her...tears rolled from her eyes.

" I killed him because he tried to.........to touch me again" he said in lost thoughts, Piya looking at him in wide eyes.." no one ever care about me.. what I go on through and then I decided I'll never leave them. I hate my every Fu***** family member" he yelled.

" If you go on through all this you should talk to you family members but you choose this, now you're a criminal" she said.

" Well I like it now, I love making them scram, I love seeing there's blood, I love when people died. I feel I control everything" he said and start kissing her neck..." Now I want you and Dip get's everything he wants"

Piya Tried to pushed him but he's so heavy for her and besides her hand and legs are still tied, more tears rolled from her eyes when he bite her neck and his hand move in her stomach to waist.

" Leave me.. please" she said crying,.."aaahhh.. leave me" she said, he kissed her lips so hard.

Then his phone rings and he sit beside her..." WHAT??" He shouted.

He looking at Piya then phone, he smirk.

He again blind fold her and take her with him...he comes outside through back door and left from there.

After sometime he comes there again alone and sit in front of Abhay, Kabir and Misha.

He comes there with a person ( that prisoner)... all looking at him in shock, it's Sid....long beard, torn clothes, dirty face. He pushed Sid in chair and his men's tied him.

" He's also your brother dammit" Abhay shouted.

Dip laughs..." I didn't consider him as a brother, well you all gonna died soon" he said laughing.

" Well little brother ( touching his own lips)..your Piya is really tasty" he said.

" If you did anything I'll kill you" Abhay shouted at top of his voice.

" Please leave her" Misha said crying... she remember how panchi suffer she can't see this again.

" So guys now time for good bye" Sid said and point there's men's to shoot them.
__________________________

How's that chappy??

Will now everybody be died??

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️