I grab his hand and pull him after me, leading him up the steps to my bedroom. "You can go into my bathroom over there and strip. I'll look for the clothes," I tell him and he nods and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I walk over to my closet and open the door, crouching down and pulling out an old cardboard box. I open it up and hesitate at the sight of my dad's clothes before picking up a pair of black sweatpants with CIA embroidered on the pocket of the pants. I place them beside me and search through the box for a t-shirt, sighing when I don't find one.

The bathroom door opens and I look up and blush when I see Rafe with a towel loosely hugging his hips as he rubs his wet hair with a towel. "I only found a pair of sweatpants," I say while grabbing the cotton pants and standing up.

I walk over to Rafe and hand him the pants and he grumbles a 'thanks', before stepping back into the bathroom. I go and lay down on my bed, picking up the framed picture on my bedside table of my parents and me. The bathroom door opens again and the other side of my bed dips down.

"What do you have there?" Rafe asks and I roll over to see him laying on his side with his head propped up.

"Here," I hand over the picture frame and he takes it from my hands.

Rafe looks at the picture and then at me, his eyes softening a fraction. "Your parents," he states, and I nod.

"I found that picture in one of my mom's journals when I was young. It was taken shortly before my father died and my mother met... him."

Rafe sets the picture aside and sits up against the headboard, pulling me towards him. I move and straddle his lap, resting my hands on his chest. His hands mess with the hem of my shirt and I bite my bottom lip. "Rafe..."

"What is it?" he asks and I lean forward and press my lips against his for a few seconds.

"I love you," I say and Rafe pulls me back in for another kiss.

My hands slide up his chest and wrap around his neck, then into his damp hair. His lips move against mine and his hands come to grip my shirt, pushing it up to rest under my breasts. "I love you, too," Rafe says before shifting so I'm lying on my bed under him.

Rafe presses his lips to mine and slides his tongue across my lower lip. I decide to be a tease and keep my mouth closed, making him growl lowly. His hands slip up under my shirt and I gasp, parting my lips and allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Rafe dominates the kiss and things start getting more heated, when my cellphone suddenly rings. We break the kiss and he moves off of me and lays down beside me. I grab my phone off the bedside table to see Nate's contact flash on the screen, making me sigh. Rafe watches me as I answer the phone and hold it up to my right ear.

"Hey, Nate! What do you need?" I ask, and Rafe glowers and rolls his eyes.

"I was just wondering if-" Nate starts, when Rafe takes my phone from my hand.

"Hey, Nate, we're busy right now," he growls, and hangs up on my close friend.

I cross my arms and cock an eyebrow in amusement. "Jealous?"

"Shut up."

"You are," I laugh and Rafe sets my phone down before pinning me to the bed. My breath hitches and he smirks and leans down, connecting his lips to my neck. He sucks and nips at a patch of skin before pulling away and forcing me to look at him.