Chapter One

"THANK YOU MELBOURNE" 24 year old Jason Derulo called as he closed his date for Australia. He ran off stage after singing his new single "Talk Dirty". He reached for his phone and saw his lock screen picture or him and his two and a half year girlfriend, Jordin Sparks. He smiled.

"Hey bro. Great show" Josh, one of his back up dancers said coming over to him and slapping him on the back. Jason dropped his phone onto the table top and turned around

"Thanks mate. You too. You too" He replied.

"We're gonna go out for a couple of drinks if ya wanna come?" Josh suggested.

"Nah. Sorry mate. I'm not feeling it at the moment. Maybe another time though mate"

"Ah come on mate. You're usually feeing it"

"The tour is just catching up with me I think"

Josh nodded and walked away. Jason collected his things from his make up area and walked out of the venue. He bumped into his manager, Aidan.

"You not going out with the others?" He asked.

"Nah. The tour is seriously catching up on me. I need some sleep man" Aidan laughed.

"You spoken to Jordin recently?" Aidan asked.

"Hmm...a couple of days ago she messaged me but we've both been really busy"

"You need to make time for each other" Aidan said before talking a bite of a sandwich.

"Mate. I'm across the other side of the world"

"Take her to the other side" Aidan sang, saying nothing more before walking off.

He walked out to the hotel on the other side of the road. The cool Australian night air cooled him down. He entered the entrance of the hotel and got into the elevator. He got into his room and dumped his bags onto the spare bed. He throw some water over him to cool him off after the boiling hot show.

He saw something poking out of his bag. He took it and smiled at it. At the very first London date he met some girls who had been waiting for 5 hours since 10am and one girl have him two cards. One for him and one for Jordin and on the journey from London to Birmingham, he opened it and on the front of it, it said

"Congratulations on your engagement"

And inside it read "for when it happens, I wanted to be the first person to say It"

He and Jordin had about 10 Skype calls since he received the card but he still wanted to show her face to face. He sat down on the bed and began to read the message inside again