43(zayn)

I was kind of shocked when I heard Harry say 'I love you' last night, I didn't know what to do and panicked so I just said 'You're Welcome.' Which I think was kinda harsh.

I haven't talked to him since last night, he was in the kitchen and I was here still, lying in bed thinking about things. After a few minutes of lying down, I heard the door open and I pretended to be asleep. I had heard Harry let out a sigh as he sat on the bed. He stayed there for a good while before getting up and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. As soon as heard the door close, I opened my eyes. I checked the clock that read 9:23 am. I figured I better get up and hop in the shower. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water, let it warm up and when it was warm I finally stepped into the shower. I was in there for a good 10 minutes or so when I finally turned the water off and stepped out. I opened the door, not thinking to put my towel around me, and there was Harry.

"Harreh!" I shouted as he turned to look at me before I could cover myself up.

"Jesus Zayn, don't you use a towel?"

"I didn't know you were going to be in here."

"What if I was someone else? Anyways it's not like it's nothing I haven't seen already" Harry said in a sarcastic tone.

"Still Harry."

"Well I think we need to talk."

I turned to him after he said that, "I know what you want to talk about, we've known each other for more than 5 years so it wasn't awkward or anything, I just panicked when you said it and didn't know what to say" I sat down on the bed next to him, "But Harry look" he looked at me with that worried face I have seen before, "I love you too" I said as I kissed him on the lips.

As we pulled away he said, "I thought I was maybe too early for your likings and I was scared that you would break up with me or something."

"No, never Harry. I wouldn't do that, I would tell you if I wasn't ready, but that's not the case, I DO love you and I have for a while now."

"Me too Z."

"Just know that I wouldn't break up with you for something so little like that. I love you too much."

"I love you too" he said as we kissed once more.

"Now I made breakfast while you were sleeping, so let's go eat."

We both got up from my bed and made our way to the kitchen to eat.