41(harry)

As we stayed sitting on Zayn's bed, I couldn't help but think when we were going back to social media. I thought about asking him a while back so I figured tonight was the night, not that it was a huge deal or anything, but I still wanted to ask him knowing how he hates social media.

"Hey Z?"

"Yeah?"

"I was curious on when we were going to end this 'no social media thing?'

"Oh yeah, I was thinking next week since I was going to drop a new song. I feel like that would be the perfect timing. You know be gone for 2 months then come back and drop a new song."

I thought that was a really good idea to be honest.

"Yeah that's actually a good idea babe."

"I thought so too, but you know, you can go back whenever, I'm not holding you back."

"No I know, I just want to go back when you do."

"Okay. Then next week, I think Wednesday is when I'm gonna drop it."

"Okay" I said as I leaned over to kiss Zayn.

He kissed me back several times and after a few minutes of making out, I was unbuttoning his shirt and him mine. Were we really going to have sex right now? It was fine by me if we were, it's just I've never had sex with a guy before. But there's always a first for everything right?

Zayn started to take his pants off as me mine. Our shirts were already off and his beautiful, toned, tattooed chest was exposed. It was such a turn on for me to be honest. Zayn stayed stood up as I pulled his Calvin Klein underwear down to his ankles. As I pulled them down, he threw them to the side. I took his length in my hand and started to pump it. I decided to take it in my mouth and as I did, Zayn let out a little moan. A couple minutes in and he told me to get up. I took off my pants and underwear and laid on the bed.

"Have you done this before?"

"Not with a guy, no." As I said that he reached for the lube that was inside his nightstand drawer. He pumped some into his hand and applied it to his dick.

He kissed me and started to work his way down before I could feel him at my entrance. He put it in and slowly pushed his way inside me. I let out a moan as I felt him get deeper and deeper. Once he was all the way in, he started to pick up the pace, moving faster and faster each second. I couldn't help letting out a moan here and there as did Zayn too.

A few minutes later he quickly pulled out and started to pump his cock back and forth. I did the same and we both let out a moan as both our cum fell on my stomach. He collapsed on the bed next to me, out of breath from the events that had just happened.

"I love you Zayn" as I heard the words I've been wanting to say for a while now escape my mouth, I quickly turned to see Zayn's reaction but he was sound asleep underneath the sheets, covering his naked body.

I let out a sigh as he did not hear me say those 3 special words. It looks like I would have to tell him another time. I figured I'd better get myself cleaned up so I went to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light so I could see. There was cum all over my stomach so I got a wet paper towel and cleaned it up. Once I was done I decided to take a shower then go to bed, so I did just that. Once I got out of the shower, I found a pair of clean underwear, Zayn's of course since we were at his place and I didn't have any here, and put them on. Then I crawled into bed under the sheets next to Zayn and looked at him.

"Happy 4 months babe, thank you for such a wonderful night. I love you" I said as I kissed his head.

"You're welcome" I heard him say in a raspy, sleepy voice. My eyes right away widened at the thought of Zayn just hearing me say 'I love you' to him. I figured I shouldn't say anything back until we could talk about it. And with that I was off to sleep.