Minato look alike?

Don't own Naruto

=^.^=

Recap

The group slowly went closer and when they were standing write above him. The blond boy suddenly opened his eyes.

Everyone just stared at each other for a while no one moved or spoke

"Um Minato-sensei did you ever have a kid........because he looks a lot like you"

End Recap

The sentence broke the silent staring contest and Chaos insued.

Naruto jumped up and tried to runaway only to trip over his own legs

"Stupid short legs" Naruto mumbled under his breath with a few choice words. He tried to get up again but was picked up by the remainders of his tattered shirt and was staring once again into never-ending blue eyes much like his own.

"And where do you think your going" Minato watched partially amused when all the boy's attempts to get free failed. He was curios about the boy that strangely looks like him. Its true that although blond hair/blue eyes is rare it wasn't altogether that strange but their was something about this particular boy that drew his attention.

When they had first been staring into the boys eyes he was surprised at the amount of emotions they flashed through. Firstly Confusion which wasn't surprising but then they flashed through recognition, anger, sadness, and lastly Happiness before they were carefully locked away leaving a very confused Minato.

Now the problem was, What was he gonna do with the little boy. Tensions were growing with Iwa it was possible that although young this kid could be a spy he also couldn't just leave a child so young out in the wilderness the kid was surprisingly light and was most likely malnourished.

"Hey kid whats your name?" The boy ceased his attempts to get free and a thoughtful expression crossed his face he opened his mouth to speak but then quickly closed it his face turning into an attempted scowl that looked more like a pout.

Minato inwardly frowned the kid seemed to be unsure as to whether he should give his name or not, did the boy have a reason for not wanting them to know his name?

Naruto was about to tell Minato his name when Kurama growled at him

'Stupid Kit don't give him your real name this is most likely the past I think I know what happened but I'll explain later'

He closed his mouth and attempted to scowl but was annoyed when it turned into more of a pout. He noticed the suspicious look his dad (And man was that such a strange  thought his DAD was alive) was sending him.

"Names n-cough-Ruto ttebaiyo" he tried to cover his mistake with a cough.

'Nice kit real smooth' Naruto sensed the kyuubi face-pawing and he sent a mental growl to the huge fur ball.

"Ruto huh well its nice to meet you." Minato only raised an eyebrow at the obvious mistake deciding to file the information away for later.

"So Ruto where are your parents? What are you doing out here?"

"I don't have any parents and I'm not sure why I'm here"Little Naruto shrugged his little shoulders, unfortunately the poor shirt couldn't take anymore and the extra movement caused the shirt to rip apart.

Surprised Naruto let out a little yelp as he fell, he tried to correct his landing but because he was unused to his new small body  he ended up falling flat on his face.

"Owwie" He rubbed his nose and tried to send a glare to Minato, who responded by sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"So who are you?"

"Oh right I'm Minato Namikaze, so Ruto how would you like to come to Konoha with me"

"BUT SENSEI HE MIGHT BE A SPY" Obito Shouted

"Obito we cant just leave a little boy in the forest alone" Rin said with a concerned look that took in the malnourished little boy. Kakashi was just watching the scene unfold.

'Oh right I forgot about my students *sweat drop*'

'Kurama what do I do now?'

'Agree, this body is weak and it won't last long in this forest'

"Is......thier Ramen in Konoha?" At Minatos nod Naruto jumped for joy and the team headed to Konohagakure

--------------------------------------------

Yikes been awhile sense the last update -__-"

Please comment

vote

and

hug a tree