Feather ( Sam Wilson )

You grabbed the first thing you found, which was clearly a feather. You pulled it out and looked at it, confused. You turned around and presented the feather, confused between Clint and Sam. 

"Sam." Tony smirked. Sam looked up at you, a small blush on his face. He cleared his throat and headed to the closet. You bit your lip and headed in, Tony closing the door behind you. 

You leaned against the wall and sat down, Sam sat across from you. You two sat in silence for a bit until he decided to speak up.

"This sucks." Sam said, you could hear the lie in his voice. 

"Yeah." You decided to play along.

"So.. Uh." Sam said. "What do we do in here?"

"Talk about out feelings or something." You rested your head on your hand.

"Oh." There was an awkward silence between you two. "I'll go first then. I really like you." 

Stunned silence. Had you heard him right? "I'm sorry, what?" you asked, very confused. 

"I really like you." Sam repeated. "I swear, if you ask again." 

You leaned back, trying to find your words. You had no idea what to say. You fumbled with the words in your mind, opening your mouth to say something, but the only words that would come out was "I-uh.. uHm.. What?" You shut up quickly after the last word. Only to feel warm lips on yours. 'shitshitshitshITSHITSHIT!' Your eyes opened wide, surprised at what Sam just did. 

Sam pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry. I'm reall-" You shut him up by returning the kiss. He melted into the kiss, you two sharing a few sweet moments before pulling away. You turned your head, your face heated up, due to your blushing.

"That was.. amazing." Sam mumbled. "Do you wanna go on a date Friday.. maybe?" Sam piped up, hopeful after the kiss. 

"Yes! Why not." You smiled, happy that he recovered after the kiss. 

"Why dont we go to the beach?" Sam chuckled. "Unless you dont want to." 

"Nono! It sounds perfect." You smiled

Someone knocked at the door. "Anything saucy happening in there?" 

You and Sam stayed silent, both of you deciding to give Tony what he wanted. You could hear Tony's laughing from behind the door. 

You reached your hand out and put it over Sam's, and looked at him, despite not being able to see him. "One more?" You whispered. 

"Sure." Sam smiled, leaning in. You leaned in again, both of your lips connecting. Both of you melting into the kiss. It was sweet and soft, which surprised you. Sam didnt really seem that soft. 

You two pulled back, and you pulled back your hand. The door opened, you could see Tony was a disappointed face. "You guys didnt do anything?" Tony asked. 

You and Sam looked at eachother and shook your head. You heard a small 'aww' from Tony as Sam helped you up. Both of you walked out of the closet, eyes on you and Sam. Sam went back to sit next to Steve, and you sat next to Natasha, who gave you a questioned look.

Your eyes met Sam's who gave you a wink. You gave him a smile back.