Flag Pin (Steve Rogers)

You grabbed something small that was at the bottom, it was cold and a curvy square. You pulled it out and held it up. It was a pin of a american flag. You sighed and turned to Steve.

"Cap, your up!" Tony laughed. Steve raised his head, a blush crept across his face. You gave Tony a look before shuffling into the closet, Steve following behind you.

"Don't get too frisky in there!" Tony grinned, before closing the door, making the small room completely dark. You heard a small click, telling you that he locked the door.

You pressed your back against the wall, flipping the pin in your hand. It was clear that Steve wasn't on board for this too. You looked up, only to see he wasnt there. You pushed off the wall and turned, he was next to you. You felt stupid for not realising he was there.

"This is yours." You looked away and handed him the pin.

"Thanks.." Steve said, grabbing the pin. 

It was only now, that you were in such close proximity with the super soldier, that you had a huge crush on him. At first, you thought it was minor, something you could brush off. But you couldnt.

"I-uh.. Uhm.." You shifted uncomfortably, your attempt to make small talk sucked. "Uh- S-so.."

"Hmm?" You could feel Steve's body shift, so he was facing you. 

"I'm sorry for.. uh.." You shuffled a bit.

"For what?" You could hear the concern in Steve's voice.

"PIcking you?" You looked down at your feet.

"Why? It doesnt matter." Steve pushed off the wall and put a hand on your shoulder. 

You blushed. Something told you that he wanted this. 

"Its a good way to talk about things. Secrets, even." Steve lowered his voice. "Infact. I have something I've kept quiet about for a long time." 

"Wh-What is it?" You stuttered, this situation made you a little bit weak. 

Steve and you stood in silence before you pushed it out. "I like- no- love you. It's okay if you don't return the feelings back but it-" 

"Steve. I feel the same way." You had a small smile. 

There was a stunned silence, until Steve placed a hand on your cheek. "May I?" You nodded. He leaned in, his warm lips connected with yours, his hand still on your cheek. There was nothing but passion and love in the kiss, he didnt push it further. 

You smiled into the kiss, throwing your hands over his neck. You stood on your tiptoes, as steve pulled back a bit. After a few more seconds you two pulled away for air, he looked into your eyes, and you looked into his. You leaned in for another kiss, until light flooded the room.

"Good job, Cap, get some!" Tony chuckled. You and Steve let go of eachother, a blush creeping across both of your faces. 

You hurried out, Steve followed behind you. He sat back down with Bucky and Sam, who gave him small praises. You sat back where you were sitting originally, the floor. Over the course of the night, Steve and you kept making eye contact. Once the game was done, Steve met you at your door.

"Do you want to.. maybe go.. on a date with me?" Steve asked, rubbing his neck. 

"Sure." You smiled. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a small kiss.