Chapter 6

Conor looked at Harry. Who was panting, eyes wide. As Harry looked at him suprised.

"H-how did you..."

"It doesn't matter. Now, what do you want to talk about?" Conor asked him.

Harry sits beside him.

"I just want to talk about this... Apologize thing that you said yesterday." Harry scratched the back of his nape.

"Why?" Conor asked him.

"You know that you are the only person I make fun of... Just you." Harry said nervously.

"Okay. And?"

"And, I never, ever yet apologized to you properly."

"So..?"

"I just want to tell you. That Im sorry."
Harry slightly bowed.

"Im so sorry about everything. About making fun of you, of your mother's condition, for hurting you. Im. So so sorry about everything I did."

"I... Harry-"

"Will you please forgive me?" As Harry suddenly holds both of Conor's shoulder.

Conor is a bit shock. "Harry. I."

Conor looked away. Harry looked at him, very confused.

Conor then looked at him again. "Alright. I forgive you..."

"And?"

"Yes. We can be friends."

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Uhm... Im sorry but, I have to go now-" Both of them stands up. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bye-" He was about to go. But suddenly Harry holds his wrist. Pulling him for a hug.

Conor was shock. Is this a joke? He thought.

He then also realize that the hug starts to tighten.

"Thank you. And Im so sorry..."  Harry mumbled, as Harry also rest his head at Conor's head.

Conor have no choice, but to hug back.

"Yeah. Your welcome."

Harry lets go.

"I'll go now. See you tomorrow!" As Conor waved a hand at him. Leaving Harry standing.

Conor finally got home. He sprint his way into his room.

He threw hiself on the bed. Facing down at the sheets.

"Odd." He mumbled. Then got up. Changing his clothes.

Suddenly, his grandma called him from down stairs. He quickly got down, making his way to the living room.

"Yes?" Conor asked.

"There is also something that your mother wanted to give to you."

"Really? What is it?" He asked.

"It's a camera. Here take a look at it."

"This looks great!" Conor said in excitement.

"Do you know how to use it?"

"Uhm. A little bit." Conor respond.

"I'll go in my room. I'll try it out!" Conor quickly make his way upstairs.

"Be careful on using it, okay?"

"Yes grandma." As Conor shuts the door.

Conor examines it. Testing it a bit, taking a picture of hiself in the front of the mirror.

Conor takes a look at it, amazed on how it looked.

After several tries, Conor yawn. Feeling exhausted. He lay down on his bed, closing his eyes.

"Goodnight mom."