2. Tornado

Arnav Pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked burying my neck in the file not wanting me to sound conscious or affected by her presence.

I frowned when she didn't answered me. Looking up cautiously I gulped at the sight. What the hell!

"Why the hell you're locking the door dammit? Open the lock now." I yelled getting up from my seat. For few reasons I was not comfortable on locking up with a girl especially with this girl.

She ignored my warning and turned back facing me slowly with a smirk.

"Didn't you heard what I said open the door?" I tried to scare her with my raised voice. Seems like that girl was not scared of me. It's time to get in work. Why to wait for her to open the lock when I have my hands and legs? It's only few steps needed for me to reach the door. Standing infront of her I gave a winning smirk and raised my arms to open the lock showing her failure. Next moment everything got changed and before I could realise she was on my chest. What the! I jumped back in shock.

"If you hear me like a good boy oh no good man.. I'll say my reason for the visit. But if not then no problem I am so much comfortable to know more about you and spent time with you." She flashed a smile and ready to throw her arms around me.

She's dangerous for my whole being, I mused with galloping heart. Strangely her presence elevating my heart beat. A strange excitement of anticipating her next set of actions thrills me too. But I don't want that part to get grew with her presence. It may come dangerous in future. I should only concentrate on my business.

"Why did you come here?" I accepted the defeat walking towards my chair. And then she gave me a lifetime shock.

"Woh.. I.. I thought we can go for our engagement shopping." She stammered, blushed. God what is this girl? She literally blackmailed and harassed me some seconds back and now blushing. Seriously where was this blush when she straightaway jumped on me in the name of hug. Uffff..

'Your heart started to swing like pendulum. Get a grip ASR.' I chanted to stop myself from agreeing her comments.

Taking a file I dismissed the topic "I don't waste my time in useless things."

"Haww.. Do you mean I spent my time in useless things? But then I didn't know you're useless."

I snapped up hearing this. What the! Am I useless? With that question I looked up at her.

"Haan... I thought to spend my time with you. And for your information you only said I spend on useless things." She innocently batted her lashes.

"Fine.. What do you want now?" I asked through gritted teeth and closed the file with a thud.

Not a second passed I heard her squeal "That's like my arnavji.."

"I want to go for our engagement shopping. It's that I do not want to burden amma with these things." I found myself getting attentive towards her talk when I sense a change of emotions in her voice "She never went out or participated in occasions after... papa... left us... I..."

"How much time it'll take?" I intruded disliking the fact of her getting emotional. It just doesn't suit her...

Her saddened eyes instantly adapted mirth.

"Nothing much. We've to purchase engagement rings and few Pooja items."

That did brought my sense back. Shit! Damn it ASR. Just because she got saddened you accepted what she said. Are you planning to get married? No na.. Say no to her. Say NO.