4

"Where have you been. " the first words Oikawa heard from Iwaizumi in well over a month. Did Iwaizumi even care? He seemed shocked when he saw the scars on Oikawa's arms. He seemed shocked when he realized that Oikawa was now extremely underweight because he hasn't eaten in god knows how long. He seemed shocked when he noticed that Oikawa hadn't slept in at least a week. What shocked him most was that he just now realized. How could he have been so blind.
      "Tooru..." Iwaizumi choked. He started crying and wrapped his arms around Oikawa. Now normally Iwaizumi didn't show emotion, to anyone except his girlfriend but this was something way more important to him. He kept mumbling that he was sorry and that its his fault that this happened.
     "Oikawa what happened to you. I'm so sorry." He let go looking at the broken boy with teary eyes.
     "Oh Hajime... Haha what do you mean?" Oikawa faked. He couldn't tell the truth. He couldn't hurt Iwaizumi no matter what because he loved him.
     "Did I cause this...?" Iwaizumi had gone pale as he stared up into Oikawa's eyes. Oikawa just bit his lip.
     "I'm sorry but why... What did I do wrong..." Iwaizumi asked the taller boy.
     "It's not what you did wrong Iwa-Chan.." Oikawa tried smiling but years streamed down his face. "It's what I did. I fell for the one person who'd never share these feelings. It ate away at my everything. I'm so empty now. I lost everything over it." Oikawa laughed trying to feel better but in all honesty he hurt so bad from this.
     "Y-you l-loved me all along Oikawa? This is why you almost died, because you thought I didn't love you back?" Iwaizumi asked, a small frown showing on his face.
      "I didn't think that.. I knew it."
      "Then you don't know anything."
      "What d-" Just as Oikawa was asking what Iwaizumi meant, he was cut off by his childhood best friend and the love of his life kissing him.
       "Tooru, I always loved you, but I thought you would hate me so I tried to forget about the feelings and do whatever I could to forget about them. I had feelings for you from when we were very young...." Iwaizumi pulled away blushing. He felt so bad about not saying anything then.
      "Iwa-Chan... Loves... Me?" Oikawa smiled so wide his face hurt.
      "Yes I do love you Oikawa." he smiled up at the taller male.
      "I love you too Iwa-Chan..." He pulled Iwaizumi into a deep hug and sobbed, he knew what happiness felt like finally.