2

"Oikawa. Its summertime why are you wearing long pants and a hoodie? Aren't you hot dumbie."  The older male critisized, not worried about what was below those sleeves.
      "I'm cold Iwa-Chan." Oikawa smiled back, trying to be happy, but if Iwaizumi actually paid attention to Oikawa he would see that he's depressed. Its fake.
      "Iwa-Chan.. Do you want to come over tonight?" Oikawa asked hopefully, but already knew the answer would be the same as always.
      "Can't, I am going out with name tonight." Why didn't Iwaizumi ever spend time with Oikawa anymore. It was always name. Why didn't he realize how much it hurt Oikawa.
--
     "Mom, I'm home." The brunette yelled as happily as he could though he was not happy. He ran upstairs after taking off his shoes and locked himself in his bedroom.
     "Oh, Iwa-Chan, I love you so much it's killing me." Oikawa sobbed laying on the floor. After taking off his hoodie and pants he walked into his bathroom, closing the door and sitting against it. Oikawa grabbed a small box from under the sink and pulled a small metal object out if it. Holding it to his wrist he started slicing.
     "One... Why'd you leave me..." Oikawa cried as blood dripped from his left arm.
     "Two... Why do you love her..." His voice shook as he struggled to breathe.
     "Three.... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Will i go to heaven?" Oikawa started to get light headed but refused to stop.
     "Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... Thirteen.... Iwa-Chan. Why don't you love me?" Oikawa could barely breathe, everything was fading around him.
    "Fourteen...fifteen....sixteen....se..ven...teen...why did I ever love you Hajime...." Oikawa asked as he collapsed. Everything turned black and his blood dripped everywhere.