(2) "You're Honestly Such A Child, Park Jimin."

You smiled at them.

They stared at you, still confused. 

Then Jimin gasped, realising what you had discovered only seconds before. 

"No way." He breathed.

You smiled at him. He ran up to you and hugged you- it wasn't one of his bear hugs; he was hugging you a lot tighter than that, but obviously your werewolf bones could take it.

"Ah! Hye-Jin, thank you!"

"It's okay, ChimChim." Then, you whispered, "Not everyone deserves to have a soulmate, and not everyone gets to. You, however, are extremely deserving."

He let go of you, and stood back, staring into your eyes, with his conveying the message of Thank You over and over again.

"Umm... What's going on?" You heard Namjoon ask.

"Okay, so. You're going to think I'm crazy when I say this." 

All of BTS looked confused- aside from Jimin, who looked both overjoyed and also as if he was about to cry. Namjoon motioned for you to continue.

"You know those Soulmate stories that the adults told you when you were younger? How not everyone deserves one, so not everyone gets one?" The members looked confused as to what you were implying.

You breathed in sharply. "They weren't lying. They just didn't know it."

The six boys still looked confused, while Jimin was dazed. 

You continued. "I found Jimin's."

Taehyung and Hoseok started laughing. Your face remained still and unchanged.

"You laugh now. Remember how they said to identify them?"

"Two people have the same mark in the same place." Jin said.

"If... If it glows a dark colour, it means their counterpart is in close proximity to them." Namjoon said.

You nodded. "Exactly. Thank you for not laughing, you four."

"Four? There's five of us not laughing. Are you stupid?"

"No, I am not stupid, Kim Taehyung. Jimin's always known, as have I, that soulmates exist. As do other creatures you don't feel like believing in. Therefore, I automatically exclude him, as I expect him not to laugh. Now, do you want proof, or are you going to sit there laughing all day about how stupid I am?"

The two boys laughing stopped, slightly intimidated, as they realised how serious you were.

"Thank you. Jimin, Yoongi." You beckoned to the two boys, one, Yoongi, looking surprised, whilst the other, Jimin, nervous. The other boys moved closer upon reflex, interested.

"Wrists."

Both held out their wrists, to reveal two crescent-shaped marks glowing grey.

The other boys looked shocked.

"Proof enough? Good. Now, I think it's probably best if we leave Jimin and Yoongi to talk. They literally just found out they're meant to be together forever. Doesn't always go down too well."

You started to walk out, then realised none of BTS were following you.

"Well, hurry up! Unless you want this to be really awkward for the two of them."

Five members ran out of the door. You turned back quickly, to smile at Jimin and Yoongi. You gave them a quick thumbs-up sign, to show that you wished them good luck. Obviously, you knew things would go down well, since you could read both of their minds to find out how attached each was to the other, and how happy they both were to accept being soulmates. Then you followed the rest of BTS out of the door.

As you closed the door behind you, you were suddenly surrounded by the other members of BTS.

"How did you know?"

"How are soulmates real?"

"Do I have a soulmate?"

"You guys, calm down. It was pretty obvious that they both really cared for each other, and it all fitted when I saw Yoongi's soulmark when he took off his jacket, and- EH? Control yourself, Park ChimChim! I will call your mother if this continues!" You yelled the final two sentences through the door. Jimin was being perverted, as usual, and to say that his current thoughts were scarring you would definitely be an understatement.

You laughed as you heard a muffled, "Sorry..." through the door in response. It was always funny to you when Jimin forgot you could read his mind.

BTS looked at you, confused. You just shrugged. "Anyways, in answer to your questions. First, it's always pretty obvious to me when someone has a soulmate. Second, I'm not sure. The whole thing is confusing to pretty much everybody. Last, probably. From what I can tell, and from what Mr. Perverted in there has told me before, you all seem like pretty good people in general, so it's highly likely that you guys do have someone meant for you."

When you said 'Mr. Perverted', BTS looked at you weirdly, and you laughed. 

"There's no way you can have known this guy for five frickin' years without knowing he's one hell of a pervert."

The five members all seemed to debate this in their heads, then shrugged their shoulders in agreement. 

Just then, the door opened, and you saw Jimin looking sheepish. 

"Honestly, Jimin. The thoughts in your head-"

"Hi, guys. You can come back in, now." Jimin cut you off, glaring at you. You smiled brightly, looking innocent.

As you walked through the door, Jimin closed it behind you, and you heard him whisper, "I'm sorry, mother."

"Eh? What was that, Jimin?"

All of BTS turned to look at you. You grinned evilly at Jimin, who glared back at you, seeming flustered.

"Damn you, Lee Hye-Jin, and your mind reading and amazing hearing." He muttered.

"Did you just say 'Damn my amazing hearing' whilst whispering, thinking I won't hear you? Mr. Perverted, I have to say, that was pretty stupid of you."

He shook his head, scowling at you.

"And to think! I was happy to see you earlier!" He shouted at me.

"Ah, don't worry. The feeling is mutual. I came in here perfectly happy this morning, and now I'm scarred by your dirty thoughts."

He continued to glare at you.

"Glaring at me, Lee Hye-Jin, who just found you the soulmate you've always been looking for, is not the best way to say thank you."

Jimin just kept glaring at you.

"You're honestly such a child, Park Jimin."

Ok so I'm done with the Yoonmin thing 

For now >:3

I'll probably end up putting more of my favourite ships in but oh well

<3 Author