2

Beyoncé..

I woke up to the sound of Paw Patrol on the tv . I yawn , stretched , and rubbed my eyes. I saw Zaire and Aubrey playing on the living room floor . The sun was shinning slightly through the blinds.

"Hi .." Aubrey says as she walks up and stands right in front of me .

"Hi..how you two sleep?" I say smiling

"Good" They both said

"Mommy isn't up yet, I wanna eat eat " Zaire said then putting his thumb back in his mouth .

"Me too , let's see what you guys have here"

I walk into the kitchen but then fell hesitant since this isn't my home . I turn around walking to Nicki's room only to find her completely laid out , knocked out .

Nah..let her get some rest, she's beyond exhausted.

I then walk out to the living room

"So where do you guys like to go to eat ? " I ask

"Ummmmmm" Aubrey says

"We don't know" Zaire shrugs

"Hmmmm" I pretend like I'm thinking "..I got a idea!" I say and smile

I bend down " would you guys like to go to McDonald's Playland?"

Their faces lit up "Yeahh!"

"Alright lets go " I giggle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bey , look at me!" Aubrey says and Zaire crawls up right behind her.

I took a sip of my drink "I see you love!"

She smiles and goes down the slide

"Oh my goodness where did she go?" I say playfully and she giggles . I run over and I playfully pick her up "there she is"

I tickle her and she laughs

"My turn !" Zaire says

"Come on Zai" I say and hold my arms out. He goes down the slide and I hear his tiny little giggles .

"Gotcha!" I tickle him

He laughs and I laugh with him . They're so cute , I'm having fun like they are .

"Alright time to eat " I grab both their hands and we walk over to our table . I put them in their chairs and start eating.

As we ate , I heard another family come in. I turn around and I was shocked .

Safaree?

I couldn't believe it , he has two other kids . But Onika is by herself raising his two other children ? So messed up .

"Poor babies" I look over to happy Zaire and Aubrey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
At around 12:00 pm we finally back to the house . As we exited the elevator, They kids decided to race each other.

"Be careful" I say walking behind them .

Before I could even reach for the doorknob the door swung open.

"Where have you guys been ?!" Nicki said frantically.

I look at her "we went to go get something to eat.." She motions the kids to come in and I follow .

"Beyoncé I been calling for like 2 hours now" she said finally just calming down .

"I'm sorry , I accidentally left it here" i say and I set her food on the counter. "I didn't think it would be a problem "

She shakes her head "it's not a problem , I'm sorry I was just worried.." she starts "you didn't let me know anything "

"I'm sorry , you were just sleeping so peacefully..I wanted you to just get your rest"

"I'm sorry ..I've had situations in the past with Safaree trying to take off with them.."

When she brought that name up, it reminded me of earlier . But now isn't the time to bring any of that up.

"..well I'm not him.." i sit next to her at the counter "trust me"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet lol

Hope you guys enjoyed ❤️

I love getting suggestions, sometimes it's hard for me to come up with ideas for next chapters . ☺️

Until next time ❤️
~Shy💕