Chapter Fifteen: Help Me Remember You.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Olive. "  Elexandra smiled a the little girl.  Olive?  Why would anyone name their child after that disgusting vegetable.. or is it a fruit?  Those crazy Americans.   I looked back at the little girl who was now smiling at me whilst her fingers were playing in Zayn's hair.  Wait, Zayn's hair? He wouldn't let any of us touch it, but her?

"You're welcome mommy!"  She giggled as Zayn bounced her in his arms.  Mommy? Elexandra is a mommy, well I could have guessed it as she was holding the once crying baby, but of two children? She only looks like she just was around twenty years old.  The way her hair flows and those chocolate brown eyes make me want to melt.

"Okay, now can I continue?"  Liam asks now.  We all nodded so he continued.  "Elexandra was my best friend four years ago.  We bumped into her at the coffee shop and we spilled our drinks all over each other.  It was when we first started out as One Direction on the X-Factor.  Anyways, the one day I introduced all of you to her.  And your expression was bloody funny.  You didn't even remember your own name mate, which you do know what it is now right?"  He laughed as he asked me.

"Yeah, it's Harry."  I told him.

"Okay, continuing.. Well El and you started dating, madly in love with each other for around two years or so.  You guys were around 16, 17 years old.  That's when we became big, remember?  We went on tour, you cheated on her.  She stayed with you for countless times.  It was until she hit her breaking point, she started cutting her self and many attempts at suicide, she just got up and left.  Didn't tell us where she went or anything.  All I know that you were drunk off your arse when you woke up.  You cried for days, a week actually.  A mess, and when those pictures came out of her and Connor..."  He trailed off.  I notice El, wince when Liam told me all of this.  She looked like she was going to be sick at any moment actually.  What ever that kid, Connor, did to her must have been bad because I've only ever seen Liam get mad when it is something really terrible.  He calmed down after a couple deep breaths, "Well those pictures came out and you said something about going after the next one.  That's when you met Alyssa and changed back into the Harry we know and love.  Yesterday, we went to the fair to perform.  You managed to run into that little girl,"  he pointed at Olive?  "Her name is Aliv, and she just happened to be El's daughter.  You and El exchanged a few words and I came over looking for you.  Then El's water broke landing all of us at the hospital and we rescheduled the concert for next week.  Plus, it stormed, so it all worked out."  He smiled.

"Why did you name your daughter after a gross vegetable?"  I asked El.  I guess I didn't really mean to, but it sort of slipped out.

"It's not after a vegetable.  Her name is spelled A-L-I-V.  It just came out that way because when she was born, the stupid paparazzi came and ruined everything.  Her name was suppose to be Alivia."  She told me in a soft tone, as if she was talking to a baby.  I guess she was, considering she was holding her new born in her arms.

"Ohh, so why am I in this hospital bed?  Why do I feel like I've been hit by a eightteen wheeler?"

"I guess it's my turn to start explaining isn't it?"  She asked Liam who nodded taking the the baby out of her arms.  She asked to quickly use the bathroom before she began.  I waited patiently as I looked back at the little girl in Zayn's arms trying to remember El and what happened.  Was this a dream?  The little girl asked to be put down and Zayn did what she commanded.  She started walking over to my bed.

"Uncle Harry, do remember me?"  She stopped by my hands.  Her head barely made it to the side of my bed.  I motioned to one of the boys to pick her up and put her on it.  "You told me you loved my mommy. Remember?  She loves you too and you said you would protect me and my new brother?"  She asked me, her eyes showed the emotion of worry.  She then kissed my nose and whispered "Please remember.  I want you to be my new daddy."  Her new.. daddy?  What happened to her real father.  I kind of just looked at her dumbfounded.

"You look like your confused as hell right now."  El came back into the room and laughed.  "Do you want me to finish explaining for you?"  She looked at me.  I couldn't help but  blush, I could feel the heat rushing to my face.  I just nodded.  "Okay, so after I woke up from the emergency C-section I begged to see you before anyone.  So the doctor came to get you.  You came in my room a little nervous, like I was going to run away again.  But I told you that I wasn't running anymore and that I realized that I still loved you and you told me that you still loved me too.  Then Connor.."  her voice began to shake, "He came in and he punched you in the stomach and you fell.  He then beat your head in a bunch of times until security and doctors came rushing in.  You had to go into surgery and now you are here."  She rushed out before the sobs came running back.  The little girl named Aliv started to play with my fingers.

"Shh, El.  It's going to be okay,"  I told her trying to sit up a little better.  "If you say that I said that I loved you, then I must really love you.  I am just sorry I don't really remember you at all.  I wish I did, I really do.  I wish I oculd remember all good and bad times we had together.  I don't want you to run again.  Help me."  I told her.  "Help me remember you." 

***************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! how do you like it so far.  I kinda started tearing up at this part, well maybe im just a little emotional. So comment and vote and give me suggestions! thank youuu<3

~EL