How to Tell A Twin Apart 101

Grace DiLaurentis:

Ok this may sound weird but if you have a twin you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Do you ever get a vibe or a feeling that your twin or someone your close to is in danger or hurt or something is just not right. Well I get a shiver up my spine because my good for nothing sister Lily is always getting into trouble. You see I'm the better looking twin even though we are identical you know that we are different I'm popular Lily's a bit more nerdy, I'm still pretty smart though. We both played sports at boarding school, but I was always just a bit better I was awarded sportswoman of the years three times in a row. Another difference between us is how we dress, she wears button up v-neck tops I wear more sluttish attire like body suits, boob tubes mainly anything a bit of cleavage of bellybutton is shown.

Anyway early this morning I got a DM from an anonymous user on instagram asking me if I wanted to play signed A. I got a bit freaked out because like you don't just get asked if you want to play, especially by random people so I rushed over to Lily's room over the other spider of the house and she said she got the same DM and was about to ask me about it.

T.L - Gracie x