Chapter 9 - So Much To Catch Up On

• Dedicated to @IsabelleMetcalf

Here you go! The next chapter of this amazing story! Chapter 9!! I hope you like it!!

If you don't like the title for this chapter, PLEASE tell me!! I couldn't choose between "So Much To Catch Up On" and "What Have I Done? What Have I Started?". So if you like the second one better, tell me and I'll change it to that. (:

I want to dedicate the next chapter to one of you. So if you want it to be dedicated to you then just answer this question correctly:

*****Which of the following are my TOP THREE (3) favorite bands/groups (order doesn't matter)? Paramore, The Wanted, One Direction, Coldplay, Love & Theft, Little Mix, Maroon 5, Lady Antebellum, or The Ready Set*****

First one to guess right gets the next chapter dedicated to them!! xD

Thank you for being the most AMAZING fans/readers ever!! (: x -- LongLiveMusic17

P.s. This chapter is dedicated to the author of this fantastically amazing story.(:

P.p.s. 140 votes for the next chapter. ;)

_______________________________________________________

I shut the door to the Denali house behind me and swung my bag onto to my shoulder as I ran towards the town. It felt like this visit was the first normal thing I had done since the Cullens and Aslo arrived. Before they came it wasn't unusual for me and the others to go into town, visiting the mall, the library, enjoying the lively community ambience of Colter Bay. However since our once quiet existence changed and adapted, it had seemed like there was never enough time to just take a slow day wandering around at leisure.

I slowed down to a human paced walk as I came close to the town. I had one destination to the in mind and that was the old fashioned library that the village had managed to hold onto. The again as I took a step in the right direction I smelt two familiar scents on the wind and my head turned with a smile towards the small—and only—boutique in the area.

I skipped across the road and opened the door carefully. The bell rang out creating a pleasant ringing that echoed softly through the shop, only interrupted by the sound of a little tinkling voice and the scraping of metal hangers against stylish clothe rail.

"Oh, Jazz, look they have a vintage Dior... and it's just like that one I had in Belmore." The voice rose to an excitable squeal that I knew well.

I crept towards the back of the shop, moving too swiftly for the shop owner to notice. I grinned as I saw Alice and Jasper standing next to the rail which held some of the most expensive pieces. Jasper wore his usual indulgent smile as Alice layered garments over his arms and rattled through the rail as if it were a treasure trove.

I gazed fondly at the lilac Dior she had placed on top of the ever growing pile in Jasper's arms. It was exactly like the dress she had worn when she and I went into Belmore with Esme, the day after Valentine's day in Belmore.

"I always did like that one." I quipped as I stepped into view.

"Sarelle!" Alice grinned as she threw yet another dress at Jasper and spun to embrace me in a tight hug.

"I should have guessed you would find this place eventually," I said as I released her and greeted Jasper.

"She has exhausted all the shops in the mall. Literally in some cases." Jasper grinned as Alice pouted.

"Some humans just have no stamina."

Jasper moved towards the cashier while Alice brightened. "It seems like forever since we talked. There's so much to catch up on. Aslo being one thing. It's been amazing talking with him, he's done so much." Alice gushed as I nodded and we walked slowly towards the door.