Part 2

Sae yawned loudly as she walked to school. She rubbed her eyes, not noticing when Suda-kun snuck behind her, smacking her back as a morning greeting. Sae jumped, startled by his greeting, made the boy chuckle.

"What's the matter? You seem jumpy this morning."

"Ah... Sorry, Dasu. I stayed up late last night, so I'm tired."

"I see. Anything happen?"

"Nah, just studying."

The two chuckled as they entered the school.

"You seriously need to go to sleep earlier. It's because you're always up late."

"I have unlimited energy. Fatigue can't break me!" Sae said energetically, making the boy laugh again.

"Your hyper activeness scares me sometimes."

As they head to their classroom, they crossed paths with Yuki. Sae suddenly remembered her dream from the previous night. She didn't know what to make of the fact that Yuki had appeared in her dreams, but she didn't worry about it and smiled to Yuki.

"Yukirin, ohayou~" she said.

"A-ah, good morning, Sae," she said, seeming deep in thought about something.

"Hm?" Sae stopped in her tracks before turning around, tapping Yukirin's shoulder. "Hey, everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Just a little tired. I had a weird dream last night."

Sae tensed up a bit. "I-is that so?"

"Un... But I don't remember it too clearly. I never really remember my dreams."

"Ah, alright. Well, I guess I'll see you later, then."

Yuki smiled back, giving her a nod. "Yeah. See you."

As they left, Yuki continued toward her classroom, but with a puzzled look on her face. She had lied to Sae; she actually did remember a portion of her dream. In her dream, she saw Sae, but she looked like a prince.

She had no idea why she dreamed that. She had only just met Sae, so why?

"Kashiwagi-san~" A familiar voice chimed as Yuki was approached by Rena-sensei. "You look cute this morning~"

"Oh, thanks, sensei."

"I really am jealous, someone so young can be so pretty."

"Mou, sensei, you're very pretty, too. And still young."

"Ahh~ you flatter me~" Rena giggled, Yuki kind of chuckling at her ditzy behavior. "Speaking of, a little bird told me you're going to audition for this spring's musical. Is that true?"

"Oh, yes! Sae-senpai talked me into it."

"Aw, you two are so cute. Break a leg!"

"Thanks."

------------------------------

During P.E., Sae was practicing by herself, bouncing the ball against the wall when approached by a young underclassman of hers.

"Senpai, you seem to be working hard as usual," she said with a cat-like smirk.

"Ah, Jurina-chan. You could say that."

Sae decided to take a break and sat beside her kouhai, wiping off some sweat with her towel. Jurina handed her a water bottle and opened her own.

"I saw you running earlier," Sae commented. "It's ridiculous how fast you can go."

"What? You jealous?"

"No!" Sae chuckled as the girl guzzled down her water. "I'm amazed! You're so much younger than me and you're one of the most athletic girls I know. The other being Yuko."

"She's the coach. She's supposed to be," Jurina chuckled. "Akimoto-san has some muscle on her, too, right?"

"Yup."

"Oh, speaking of, I heard this rumor recently from Churi..." Jurina leaned closer, whispering to Sae, "According to her, she's dating Takamina-san."

"Eh?! Sayaka and Takamina?!"