"C'mon, I'm ready." I chuckled.

"Alright." He yawned. "Let's eat breakfast."

We went downstairs, and I was greeted by Sheamus' smile when he stood up, but Dean came and stopped in front of me.

"Morning, Lacey." He gave me my mug. My favorite mug. "Made you some hot cocoa."

"Oh, thanks." I forced a smile, taking the mug. Three marshmallows, just how I like it.

"He means it. Did all by himself, didn't let me touch it." Leigh chuckled, stopping near us. "Breakfast's ready."

Dean and Seth followed her, and I waited for Shea. He pecked my lips and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Bet it would be better if you were with me." He chuckled. "Are you sure this is not poisoned?" He arched an eyebrow, pointing at my mug.

"Nah." I chuckled.

We sat down with the guys to eat, and I took a sip of my hot cocoa.

"Is it good?" Dean asked.

"Awesome." I smiled, but still hesitated. For some reason, I knew it was just the beginning of a really bad and weird Dean. I fucking knew he was planning something. "How did you know it was my mug, tho?"

"Who else in this house has a CM Punk mug?" Seth arched an eyebrow. "Detail: made by himself."

"That was a good clue." Dean chuckled.

"Why only Lacey gets hot cocoa? Let me try it." Leigh pouted playfully, so I gave it to her. "Goddamn it, Dean, where did you learn how to make this?" She stared at him, then slapped Seth's arm softly. "Colby, you should get the recipe!"

"I can make some for you. This one's for Lacey." He smirked at me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable, and Sheamus stared at him, a bit annoyed, and then grabbed my hand.

"Thanks." I forced a smile.

"Y'know, there's a park in town. Wanna go?" Sheamus asked, looking at me.

"There's a park in town?!" Seth asked, excited.

"That sounds really nice. We should all go." Dean said.

"I bet Sheamus was planning to take Lacey for a date, we can go some other day." Leigh said.

Dean and Sheamus looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, sure... I mean we can go all together tomorrow or something..." I shrugged.

"Sure." Dean said, rolling his eyes. Let me guess, I hurt his feelings.

"Sure thing! Then tomorrow we're going." Seth chuckled, standing up.

"Whatever." Dean stood up, taking his mug.

"Can you take mine?" I asked.

"Don't be lazy." He rolled his eyes.

"I take it." Shea winked, taking our mugs and plates, following Seth and Dean to the kitchen.

"Let's go get you ready!" Leigh stood up, taking my hand and leading me to my room. "We're upstairs!" She yelled to the guys.

After a shower, I put on some shorts, a comfortable Chuck Taylor's, and was stuck on which shirt to wear.

"Alright, I need something nice. Not too much. Like, something I could wear daily. But not too childish or nerdy. Or he'll feel like taking his daughter to the park." I sighed. "Damn, is he too old, Leigh?"

"Age doesn't matter if you're both adults. " She rolled her eyes. "This Misfits shirt looks rad on you." She gave me the 'momma can I go out and kill tonight' one.

"This one's good." I smiled.

After that, she insisted she should do my make up, and I knew she wouldn't accept a no, so I let her, reminding her that she couldn't do too much. In the end, it was just perfect, as every make up that she makes.

"Now, let's go 'cause your boyfriend must be waiting." She winked.

"He's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, before smirking. "Yet."

"See!" She chuckled and we headed downstairs.

The three of them looked at me and stood up, so I swe          miled, blushing a little.

"Okay, so, take care you two. Be here before 8, fine?" Seth said.

"Colby!" Leigh whisper yelled.

"Don't worry, I'll be back for dinner." I kissed his cheek.

"Good. You look great." He whispered, hugging me.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

I never really had a prom, but I bet my father's face would be exactly like Seth's right now.

"See you later, Leigh." I hugged her, then I looked at Dean. "Bye, Dean."

"Bye." He said, raspy, before sitting down again.

I sighed, then felt Sheamus holding my hand. It'd always be like that, I guess. Nice, and then, a blink of an eye, he'd turn into the usual asshole.

--

Look who updated on the right day!! I mean, it's Wednesday, right? Right? Just checking haha
Sooooo what about this little chapter? I'm sorry it's not as long as the other ones, but every fanfic has ups and downs, uh? haha just hope you all liked it (: and as always, Dean and his mood swings *sighs*
Just letting you all know that Leigh will be in this fanfiction a lot from now on, and I really love her, and I hope you all like her just as much (:

Aaand don't forget to vote and maybe leave a little comment (: see you all next week!

{originally published may 04, 2016}