15부 : Handwriting

Start from the beginning

"I miss you... Yerin-ah..."

.

.

.

..........................

Day by day, the interactions between them become better, as Yerin keep her identity hidden from Taehyung, she still treat him her best. But everytime they met was the most nervous things for Yerin. They meet almost everyday.

"Yenni-sshi..."

"N-Ne... Taehyung-sshi?"

"Did you go to Seonam Gangwon High School?", Yerin got flustered at a moment. She thought that Taehyung already suspecting her that she's lying. How can he ask about their high school?

"A-Aniyo... I'm... I go to Seoul High School. W-Wae?", she's lying again, while stuttering with her words.

"Aniya... I just thought that maybe we are friends in the past but I guess we're not...", he answered. Yerin finally can relax a bit if he believe her words.

"I really didn't have any friends right now. But I remembered that I had 2 friends before... Jeon Jungkook and Jung Eunha..."

"That's my friend tho..." - Yerin

"Didn't you have 3 friends...?", Yerin said. But after a second, she realized that she said something wrong.

"Oh crap!" - Yerin

"How did you---" - Tae

"Ah! Didn't you tell me about that girl before... Wait...who is her name... Hmmm... Ahh~ Jung Yerin", she cut his words before he can suspect anything strange about her.

"Ahh... She's not my friend...", Taehyung said to her that leaving the situation into a sudden silence. Then he continue his words.

"She's more than a friend..." - Taehyung

.

.

.

.......................................

Two days later...

"Hey intern!", a doctor suddenly called Yerin right after she get out from Taehyung's ward. Yerin look at the person who calling her and reply to him kindly.

"Yes, why are you calling me... Park seonsaengnim?", Doctor Park Woojin. A doctor that most of the doctor in the hospital find to be the most annoying docotr in history. Wae? He always pissed people off. Including Yerin.

"Ahh... It's just that I forgot to take our medical document from the clinic we've got before. So I'm asking you if you can do me a favor...?", he asked Yerin, making her feeling confuse. Yerin worked with him for a medical project last months, so that's why he only asking her the favor.

"What favor?"

"Can you... go there and take it for me?", he ask her while making an innocent face with a big smile. But that face doesn't seem to be innocent enough from Yerin views.

"Ne??! But... It's so far away from here. It's almost took an hour just to go there!", she said.

"That's why I'm asking you a favor~ You see... I have a patient I'm looking right now, and maybe I will have a sudden surgery anytime you know~ Cuz I'm a permanent doctor, and you are just intern. So just help me out... Please~~~", he begging to her with that awful smile.

"Heol... Like I didn't have any patient to treat. Now that's really annoy me...", Yerin said in her mind

"Fine! I'll go. But you must promise me to buy me my favorite ice tea. Not one, I want two of them!", Yerin said to him with her high voice. She really didn't want to do it but... she's an intern anyway. Intern never win a doctor.