15부 : Handwriting

"Memories are good,
but being hurted is bad..."

👤👤👤

After hearing his words, Yerin left feeling dumbfounded, confused and sad at the same time. It's not like she don't want to tell him that the person he miss the most is here with him. But her nervous and scared feelings remind her again to keep quiet for a moment until she's ready to tell him who is she.

"Yenni-sshi..."

.

.

.

"Yenni-sshi?", Suddenly she heard Taehyung called me out of blue. Yerin feel stupid for suddenly daydreaming in front of him. Now he will think that she is kinda strange.

"Are you alright Yenni-sshi?", Taehyung ask her.

"Aaa... A-Ahh~~ Yea I'm... I'm alright. Got to go! Bye...", Yerin rushed out of the VVIP room. After taking a few steps, going far away from the room, she stop walking. Then she knock her head because of her own stupidness.

"Yah Jung Yerin! Why did u acting strange infront of him like that! Babo-yah...", she said to herself.

= One Week Friend =
15부 : Handwriting

Taehyung strectch his arm as he could, but he couldn't do it many times because of the pain in his body still not heal yet. After that, he let out a heavy sigh and continue to lie down on his bed again.

"Jung Yerin... Where are you..."

He messed his hair because of frustration and guilty. He then let out another heavy sigh as he took out a diary from the drawer beside him. He then look through it page by page. He cannot control himself from not let out any tears. Yes, he's finally crying. Crying in guilt.

"Only if I can remember your face..."

He remembered the moment he finally wake up after his surgery, looking through the diary Sooyeon gave him, then he cried almost 3 weeks trying to remember who is Jung Yerin.It end up succesful to remember her feelings, her memory, their moment , but he never remember her looks anymore.