"What time is 'later tonight'?" I asked, turning up the radio a little bit that was playing softly in the background.

"The meeting starts at 8," She said and then looked at the clock on the dashboard that read 5:32pm, "But I have to be there an hour early and it's a thirty minute drive so I will be leaving an about an hour."

I nodded and cranked the volume up two more notches and bobbed my head slightly to the song that was playing on one of the random radio stations my mum had put on.

"How can you listen to this crap you teenagers call music nowadays?" My mum asked me, putting on her turn signal when we stopped at a traffic light.

I laughed humorlessly, "Mum, you're only 35. You're not that old."

My mum got pregant with me when she was just turned 16, and gave birth to me about three months before she had turned 17, so you could say she was a teen mom, and my dad was a teen dad. But, I'd like to think that they did a good job raising me considering their age and situation, I wasn't a complete mess and haven't ended up knocked up, or even had sex yet so were good.

Okay, forget I ever told you I was a virgin. No one needs to know that.

"Mum? Where are we going?" I asked, as we passed a few streets that didn't look firmiliar to me.

"Oh, I forgot. I need to pick some things up from my co-worker at her house. She leaves a few streets down from here. Don't worry, it'll only take a second."

I nodded my head and watched the small townhouse like houses zoom by as we drove well over the speed limit that was set in this part of town. I pulled out my phone and decided to log onto AIM, kind of hoping my mystery man was on.

I groaned when I saw that he wasn't online and exited out of the app and decided to text Ava instead, since after all she did give me my number after we became friends.

'Hey' I texted her, and set my phone on my lap, waiting for it to vibrate telling me that Ava had texted me back. I waited for about five minutes before my phone vibrated and that was when my mum had pulled into her co-workers driveway and told me to stay in the car.

I locked the doors so no one(which I don't know who because this part of town was practically deserted) could get in. The raido was now playing a new song to their station called Wild Boy by Machine Gun Kelly. I watched my mum nod at something her co-worker had said before the women ran a hand through her bright red hair and the handed my mum a folder which probably had the stuff she needed to pick up.

'Hey girl, whats up? :)'

I looked at the text message that Ava had sent to me when we had drove up and texted her back.

'Waiting for my mum, hbu?'

'Trying to do maths homework it's freaking hard!! ):'

'I haven't done that, who do you have for maths?'

'I have Ms. Lodington she's really strict for only be 36.'

'Oh, I have Miss Huttington. I don't like her. xD'

'Why not!? o:'

'Because she made me sit next to Louis.'

'Oh I see, I would hate her 2 if she did that to me. Sucks for u! :P'

I looked up at the sound of the driver's door opening, and I looked at a worn out looking mom. I tucked my phone into my jumper pocket and watched my mum put the car in reverse and drive out of the driveway and continued on the parkway to our house.

When we got home, my mum grabbed the pale folder, her purse and slammed the dodge challenger car door. I watched silently as she stomped up the steps to our house and unlocked the door before charging inside.

I sighed and undid my seat belt and hopped out of the car, grabbing my backpack and walking into my house and closed the door my mother failed too. I threw my backpack onto the sofa, slipped off my converse and walked into the kitchen, my sock covered feet padded against the hard wooded floor.

I wonder what my mum was so angry about. When I saw her talking to the lady she seemed perfectly fine, but I guess in the time I was paying more attention to Ava and the radio I failed to pay attention to what the co-worker and mother were saying. I made a mental note to myself to talk to her when she came out her room after she calmed down.

I looked at the clock that read it was 6:15pm.

Okay - maybe I'd talk to her tomorrow since she has her meeting. Wouldn't want her blowing up in the meeting, now would we? I mean, that would be quite funny .. no Victoria, talk to her tomorrow.

I nodded to myself, grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and headed down the hallway to my room, closing the door quietly behind me, I logged onto AIM on my laptop once I was seated on my chair that belonged to my wooden study desk.

I almost screamed from excitement when I saw that he was on, and once he saw I was on he right away messaged me. Well, looks like I wasn't doing my maths homework tonight.

Singing4life24: Hey love :)

JustaDancerx: Hii :D

Singing4life24: Your excited, why?

JustaDancerx: Because your online. (:

Singing4life24: Aw babe, your too sweet. ;)

JustaDancerx: Shut up, you know what I mean

Singing4life24: No I don't .. why don't you tell me? ;)

JustaDancerx: Stop with the winky faces, they're creepy xD

Singing4life24: Sorry babe, I couldn't help it. I love teasing you. x

JustaDancerx: I know

Singing4life24: Whats wrong love? I'm sorry, it was only playful banter, don't be mad at me ):

JustaDancerx: I'm not ... it's my mum.

Singing4life24: Oh I see, want to talk about it? x

And I did just that. I spilled everything to him, starting with the move to a new town(I didn't tell him the personal details like what high school, and what town I moved too, just a general idea) and then ended the story with her being pissed off by a co-worker of the fashion industry and her storming into the house. And throughout the whole thing, he listened and didn't interupt me once. He only spoke once I was done with my rant.

Singing4life24: I'm sorry love, it seems like your going through some tuff times. I just want you to know that you can talk to me, and I'll be here for you no matter what because we're like best friends. I won't judge you on anything, so feel free to tell me anything and I mean it 100% xx :)

JustaDancerx: Thank you, you're a really amazing person, you know that? (:

Singing4life24: No, not really. I haven't really been told that by anyone but you. So thank you.

Singing4life24: I have to go, my mum needs me to go pick up my sister at her friends house. Sweet dreams love xx :)

- Singing4life24 has gone offline -

I sighed and closed the lid to my laptop. It felt good to get everything off my chest, even though I barely knew anything about this guy, hell it could be some forty year old women on the other end, but I didn't care because whoever it was made me actually look forward to the mornings, afternoons and evenings of each day.

I think I'm falling for some mysterious guy I don't even know the age or name of.

And I think I was okay with it ... for now.

                                                                         ~*~

Vote, comment and broadcast this story to your friends/family/fans/complete strangers or hobos that have internet access if you'd like.

Lots and lots of love(which is a lot coming from me, lool),

onedirectiion_