2: Welcome to Auradon Prep

Cheerful booms of mariachi band instruments, the toots of trumpets, the banging of drums, filled the air, mingling with the anticipation and excitement.

"You've really gone all out here, haven't you princey?" Maddie commented, her arms folded over her chest. She looked behind her at the many students waving flags, clapping and smiling.

"It's a special day. It should be one to remember. I want them to feel welcomed." Ben explained, Audrey clung to his arm.

"They're from the Isle. This'll make 'em feel too welcomed." Maddie said. Before Ben could say anything else, Fairy Godmother appeared.

"You've really outdone yourself Ben! This is wonderful!" she spoke cheerily. Ben smiled.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." he nodded. All attention suddenly turned to the sleek black limo pulling up in front of the school. The driver walked around to the side of the car facing the welcome crowd. First, a very purple, very leather girl stepped out, her cropped purple hair and emerald eyes made it easy to realise that this was Maleficent's daughter, Mal. A blue girl was the next to step out of the car, she had the posture of a princess. The Evil Queen's daughter, Evie. Two boys tumbled out of the car in a heap, fighting over a piece of blue cloth. The taller one had brown hair covered with a beanie, clad in leather, clutching a laptop. It was clear that this was Jay, Jafar's son- stealing things. The boy on the floor was covered in black and white, hints of red here and there. He scrambled onto his knees and revealed his chocolate-covered face. Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos.

"Just... cleaning up!" Jay smiled, pulling Carlos to his feet as Fairy Godmother approached them. Maddie raised her eyebrows at them.

"They're worse than my uncles as bears." Maddie muttered.

"Leave it like you found iiittt." Fairy Godmother said in her very chipper tone. "And by that I mean just leave it." she gestured her hands out. Audrey smiled sweetly and nodded. Jay tossed everything that he and Carlos had taken back into the car. Mal held her fists firmly on her hips, Evie stood primly by her side, her hands also on her hips.

"Hel-lo foxy..." Jay smirked, slowly approaching Audrey. Audrey's smile faded and flooded with an awkward stare as he folded his arms over his chest. "The name's... Jay." he said in a husky tone. Ben looked at him confusingly and Mal stifled her laugh.

"Wow, what a charmer." Maddie commented, chuckling slightly. Audrey laughed fakely, Fairy Godmother turning to her.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother interrupted the awkward situation. Jay's smile faded as Fairy Godmother began to chuckle. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtseyed. Chocolate-covered Carlos stared blankly as Mal's eyes widened.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in, 'Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo'?" she made a wand gesture with her hand, as if she was holding one.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi, you know it!" Fairy Godmother nodded, smiling. The four villain kids began to smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered. What it felt like for Cinderella when you just, appeared," Mal smiled as Fairy Godmother nodded. "Out of nowhere. With that, sparkly wand, and warm smile."

"Awhh." Fairy Godmother mused.

"And that sparkly wand." Mal repeated, her hands clasped together. Behind her, Jay nodded and Carlos smiled.

"That was a long time ago." Fairy Godmother said. "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" she made jazz hands. Mal smiled, her eyes widening a little as Jay stared confusingly and blankly. Audrey and Ben then stepped forward.