Chapter 4

Go follow @Huey_Duck  (Wrote Huey, Donald, and Carter's parts.)

(I wrote Dewey and Louie's parts)

Carter walked up to Dewey the next day at the end of school.

"Hey, Dewey," she smiled. "Do you wanna go for a walk in the park?" she asked, scratching her beak gently.

Dewey turned around at the voice.

"Oh, hey Carter, um, actually, I need to go visit my brother, so I'll have to pass." Dewey stated.

"Oh, alright. Maybe some other time, bye." she smiled and turned around.

As she walked away, her smile was replaced with a scowl and she growled to herself, turning the corner so she was no longer in Dewey's sight.

Dewey sighed as he began making his way to the front of the school waiting for his uncle to pick him up.

A few minutes went by and then Donald finally pulled up to the school and stopped the car so Dewey could get in. "Ready to go see Huey, Dewey?"

"Yeah, but, um....." Dewey looked around. "Is Louie going to walk home or....?"

Louie came rushing to the front of the school, his hood on his head covering the left side of his face.

"I-I'm here." He panted. "Sorry I took so long."

"Louie!? What happened to your face?"

"Oh, um.....It's nothing." Louie covered his eye and looked down as he got in the car, Dewey followed straight after.

Donald stared at Louie for a minute before starting the car and driving to the hospital. "Uncle Scrooge should be there with your brother, boys. He spent the night with Huey so he wouldn't be alone." Donald told them, parking the car in the lot of the hospital that Huey had been admitted to.

Dewey fiddled with his hands as he got out of the car. He was extremely nervous and didn't know what to say to his brother once he saw them. Louie walked behind his uncle and brother slowly, he held his left arm tightly.

"What happened?" Dewey asked.

"It's nothing." Louie shook his head. Dewey took a deep breath trying not to worry.

"Are you sure, Louie?" Donald asked as he went to a nurse to get Huey's room number.

"Mmhm." Louie nodded.

"Alright... well, the nurse said that Huey's room was down the hall and is the last door to the left, so come on." Donald looked behind him as he started walking to Huey's room to make sure the other two triplets were still behind him.

Dewey followed his uncle his hands still fiddling with each other, Louie followed close behind.

"What do I say to him?" Dewey asked Louie who just shrugged.

"Ow." He muttered afterwards.

Donald looked at Louie as they got to the right door. He was now a bit concerned, but he knew that Louie wouldn't say anything.

He gently opened the door and allowed Dewey to go in first.

"Huey?" Dewey walked through the door slowly.

Huey's eyes were barely open. He was in one of the hospital gowns with an I.V injected into his arm and a breathing mask over his beak.

As he heard the door open, his head slowly turned so his half open eyes faced his brother. He said nothing.