III

Kathryn's POV

I woke up when I felt the bed was moving.

"D-dad don't go please" I heard a silent sob under my bed. It's Marceline. I immediately go down and wake her up. She must be having a nightmare again.

"Marci wake up"

"Dad!"

"Sshhhh, it's okay it's okay" Marceline was sobbing in my shoulder. She placed her both arms around my neck. It's the third time this week when she keep waking up from a nightmare.

Last month when the head master bring Marci here in the safe place. Based on her identity she was Marceline Seth, only child of Jack and Juliet. She was a black belter at the age of seventeen that's why it was her edges in our training. She probably missed her father. I noticed that she's back to her sleep. I lay her back to her bed but her arms didn't left my neck. I just shrugged and lay beside her. Plus she really smells good. I already had a crush on her when she got here but she's really intimidating tho. I didn't realize how long I was thinking till I fall asleep.

The heat of sun ray wakes me up. I woke up alone in the big room. Everyone was probably eating breakfast. There's a rule every Sunday if you didn't wake up early there's no breakfast for you. Headmaster always giving us a rest day every sunday. Maybe Marci already left for breakfast.I take a deep breath before I fixed her bed and mine.

Done I said to myself.

I was getting my towel when I saw Marci walked inside the big room holding a two plate of food.

"Hey, how's your sleep?" I asked her and placed the towel on my shoulder. She looks good on a simple t-shirt and a black spandex short. She even put her brunette hair on a bun.

"I-its was good, here let's eat" She handed the other plate to me.

"How did you make it?" She sat on her bed and I sit beside her.

"I told them that you are sick so you couldn't make it to breakfast." Omg she's so cute she lied to the chef for me.

"Oh, you didn't have too silly" We began to eat.

"Thanks for last night. I'm sorry I disturb your sleep"

"Oh it's okaay, it's no biggy. Plus I like sleeping with someone" Marci tried to hide her redden face. Hold the fuck up.

"What I mean, I like cuddling while sleeping. If you know what I mean" I chuckled tryna ease the awkward feelin.

"Yeah yeah I get you" Since that day me and Marci spend time together. We are the duo no one can't bring down us.

Marceline was a sweetest girl you could every meet. And she was caring too. Wife material wait wait did I say wife? I'm taking things too far.

"Kath can I talk you?" I was folding my clothes when Chloe call my attention.

"Sure" She pulled me in the garden it was already 7 in the evening. It was dark outside our only light was from the back door.

"What is it?" Not to be rude but I hate dark.

I felt a pair of lips on mine. What the fuck Chloe was kissing me! I pushed her to stop her from her fantasy.

"What the fuck Chloe?!"

"I'm sorry, but every since you help me I starting to have a feelings for you"

"Well I'm sorry Chloe but I like someone else. We could still be friends though" I said before I walked out. That is so awkward.

I go back to my bed when I noticed Marci wasn't in her bed. Everyone was already getting ready for bed. I sprint outside but I didn't see her maybe in the bathroom?

I open the bathroom and I heard someone sobbing in the last stall. Is that a ghost?

I walked slowly and I saw Marci. She was crying so hard.

     I was carrying Marci in my arms, I immediately saw Emily and Cameron in one of the small house they saw. Marci faint because of loss of blood. She's the one who knows the medical shit and now she's the one who needs it.

     Camerom assist me and helped placed Marci on the bed. I open her duffle bag and I saw a bandage and some alcohol to clean her wounds. Cameron told me she's going cook a lunch. We are lucky we find a foods in here. Emily was playing with Michelle, and the little girl was so happy. I open my bag to get a clean clothes for Marci. I can't believe I'm going to change Marci clothes.

I need to calm the gay inside of me.