Episode 6 - The Island of Memories

Start from the beginning

Flarepelt sweated for a moment before regaining composure.  "I was sent a message from Leo."

"Wait, you mean... THE LEO?  The one that set me up on that Trial of Shadows?"

Flare nodded.  "You see, he set up a second trial for you in the Dream Realm and needs you there as soon as possible."

"But Flare, the only way to get into that world is by Dream Weaving, and none of us have the ability to do that."

"I do though," said a voice from outside.  Lonekat walked outside to see where it came from when he laid eyes on two girls from outside the village.  He instantly recognized the one wearing blue and having a cream colored pelt.

"Ari-chan..." he said softly, blushing.

"Nice to see you two," she replied waving a paw to him.  "We're here to help you with your Dream Weaving problem."

"I can send you to and from the Dream Realm while Arisu can teach your wolf friend how to enter by herself," the tan-brown she-cat added.

Flarepelt looked outside asking them who they were.  Dreamcatcher introduced herself, performing a small curtsy as Arisu shook Flarepelt's paw giving him the Long Time No See treatment.  Matilda walked outside to see what was going on.

"Now then, I will explain to you the Dream Realm and the Trial itself set by Leo through telepathy once you get there."

Lonekat nodded.  "Okay, I'm ready."

Dreamcatcher stood up on two as she placed her front left paw on her left ear and pushed her right paw out.  "DREAM GATE, OPEN!" she called out.

Lonekat suddenly felt his pupils shrink as he felt like he is falling through a portal.  He tried to twist his body around so he can land properly, but all he could feel was the thought he was rapidly spinning instead.

-Dream Hub, 11am-

Lonekat opened his eyes after a long fall and noticed a bunch of shops around a crossroad with other species talking and buying goods for their travels.  He got up and looked around.

"This is the Dream Realm, Lonekat," Dreamcatcher's voice sounded in his head.  "As long as you are here, a regular commoner, you can't use Void Spells due to the risk of disappearing forever."

"Well Dreams do have their rules, but just what is this place?" he asked back to Dreamcatcher.

"It's the Dream Hub, a place to meet others and get some shopping done.  If you need a Potion to keep you healthy or an Ether to keep your magic up, there is the Cupid's Arrow shop.  However there is no time to be discussing this place, just start walking and head north.  Leo awaits you over by the Casino."

Lonekat turned as if to speak with someone else.  "Play responsibly or get out, they say.  I learned those rules by heart for a real battle myself."  He walked ahead and noticed a branching path saying 'Comatose Zone, enter at your own risk.'  He closed his eyes there to use his Energy Sense.  He then saw the Lava Dragon appear once more.

"A place where when people enter a coma and can't wake up in the real world," it said.  "When you end up crossing paths with someone here, the lust for a real form would appear and they could suddenly wake up.  It is too dangerous to go here right now, so let's keep walking to where Dreamcatcher wants us to be."

Lonekat opened his eyes again and kept walking.

-Dream Casino, 11:05AM-

Lone opened the doors to the Casino noticing it is completely abandoned, all except for the Guardian, Leo, who he can instantly recognize.  "Leo, I have come for my Trial.  What do you want this time?" he asked.