"Brittney?" I heard Brent ask as they all came out from behind the trees.

"Brent?" The little girl asked. Brent ran over, fell to his knees and held her close as they cried.

"Smexy beast is back!!" Sonnet yelled and I was jumped on.

"Oh god, Im dying." I said. Crystale, Cleo, Katy and Jenna ran over and hugged me.

"KYLE!!" Trigger yelled and jumped on me, pushing past the girls. He began hopping on me, hitting me where it hurt.

"Oh god." I groaned, curling up into a ball and holding myself in pain.

"Sorry, not sorry." Trigger chuckled and ran around to all the people, going on and on about how I'm back.

"Gay arse dog." I groaned, rolling around on the ground.

"I cant believe we found you." Cleo said, wiping some tears from her eyes.

"I need to do something." I said and stumbled to my feet. I stumbled forward but Liam and Jaxon caught me.

"I got it." I said, stumbled inside and up to my room. I logged onto Skype and called Macey.

"OH MY GOD!! KYLE!!" Macey screamed and began crying.

"Im here, dont cry baby, shh shh now, I'm alright." I cooed, wanting to hold her and comfort her. The whole family ran in, tears in the girls eyes, the guys looking grateful.

"Two weeks! Two freaking weeks!!" Macey cried as Carlee rubbed her back, both of them crying.

"Im sorry." I said giving a sad smile.

"Where were you?" Ben asked.

"Kidnapped, but meh, it may have sucked but I'm back." I said with a shrug.

"What happened?" Macey asked, sniffling.

"I may or may not have been turned into a werewolf?" I offered, waiting for their reaction.

"I have a question," Macey said. I nodded, waiting for her to go on. "Twilight or Under World wolf?" She asked with a shy smile on her face. I started laughing and said Twilight.

"Kyle! I need you to come here!" Marcia called.

"Hey, I've got to go, I love you Macey." I said.

"I love you too." She said and blew me a kiss. I caught it and stuck it in my pocket. I said bye to all of them and logged off.

"Put on a shirt first!" She yelled up to me. I chuckled, went to my closet and grabbed a shirt. I was about to put it on, but it was ripped out of my grasp.