Don't Let Go

I cracked open my eyes and tried to move but I was held down by straps of leather. I looked around the room and saw it was like a cell but the metal was much more shiny, probably silver.

"He's awake." Someone said. I snapped my head over ad saw two very muscled guys standing outside my cell. I heard the click of heels. I watched then I saw Sky walk around the corner, an evil smirk on her lips.

"Ahh, Kyle dear, I see you have finally woke up." She said in a sickly sweet voice. She opened the cell and stepped in and straight over to me.

"You see, I would tell you my plan, but, that would be stupid, now wouldn't it." She said, dragging her finger across my face gently. It made me want to just throw up.

"Ok, bring it in!" She called over her shoulder. My heart began pounding as ideas raced through my mind of what she was talking about. A guy walked in holding a needle, the tube filled with some type of blue liquid.

The guy handed the needle to Sky and she squirted it a little in the air, where the liquid landed, the floor began sizzling.

"Now, stay relaxed and this will go smoothly." She said and I began struggling. She dove the needle into my neck and I screamed out in pain. My back arched as I fought to get away as she injected it. She pulled it out and they all ran out of the room as my body began violently shaking.

It felt like there was fire flowing through my veins as my body began jerking in random motions. The leather was ripped clean off and I fell on the floor, screaming in pure pain. I withered into a ball on the floor as the fire flowed. I felt my bones snap, move then heal as fur erupted from my skin, only making my scream louder. The pain slowly subsided as I laid on my side, panting. I looked down and saw my clothes shredded on the ground and I saw paws.

I jumped to all fours and looked at my paws. They were pure black.

"Give him a mirror." Sky said. They tossed a small mirror in, the sudden sound made my ears ring slightly, all my senses were enhanced. I looked down at the mirror and saw a big wolf head staring back at me. I jumped back in surprise and hit the bars of the cell and they began burning me. I yelped out and jumped away, the pain slipping away.

"It worked... It actually worked!!" Sky yelled, making my ears ring.

"Give him some clothes, dinner then leave, let it all sink in." She said, flipping her hair with her only hand then she stalked off. The people opened the door and tossed some clothes in and a tray of food, then they turned around.

"Shift back." One of them growled at me. I focused then the pain hit again. I cried out as I felt my bones snap, move then re-heal. Next thing I know, I'm laying on the floor naked. I quickly grabbed the clothes and shrugged them on.

I carefully ate the food then went to sleep that night wondering when my life became a drama show.

Two weeks I've been trapped in the place. I have learned to battle, shift without pain, how to heal faster and was planning my escape.

"Get him up and bring him in." I heard Sky snap, then water was splashed on me. I sat stright up, gasping and I looked around. My arms were roughly grabbed and I was pulled out of my cell, down a couple halls and to a door.