My weird life

"Kyle! Come on your going to be late!" My mom called for me. I groaned. Another day of school. But then I realize something, that means I get to see Macey. I hop out of bed. I open my drawer that holds all of my clothes, pick out a white t-shirt and some dark blue jeans. I throw those on and run to the bathroom. I brush my teeth real quick and comb my dark brown hair. I sprint down the stairs, nearly tripping over my dog, named Trigger,  and falling on my face and ran to the door looking at the clock on the way by. I skid to a halt.

"Mom! I still have thirty minutes!" I yell. She smiles at me.

"You need to eat a balanced breakfast young man." She pointed a wooden spoon at me and explained.

"Yes but a growing man must have enough sleep." I added.

"Stay up and come eat." She called out to me. I groaned and staggered into the kitchen. I sat down in my spot and laid my head on the table. She put a plate if beacon, eggs, and toast in front of me. Then she puts down a cup of OJ.

"Thank you mom." I smiled and she smiled back. Once I got done I heard the bus. I sprinted out the door and ran onto the bus.

"Hey Kyle," Cassidy smiled. "Want to sit next to me?" She patted the open spot next to her. She flipped her blonde hair out of her face and flashed a smile.

"Umm no I'm good thanks." I said and went to sit in the back by my self. Macey rode my bus, so I always save a seat next to me for her. Maybe today all the rest of the seats will be full and she will sit with me. I stared out the window until we got to her stop. I saw her rush out the door. I sighed knowing i would never get a chance with her. She got on the bus. Cassidy huffed as she strode by. Macey looked at the open spot next to me and sat down. Yes that's right, right next to me.

"Hi, I'm Macey and your Kyle right?" She asked. She knew my name!

"Yeah." I said and mentally slapped my self for being so stupid.

"We go to history together am I right?" She asked. Her light brown hair hanging over one shoulder. Her hazel eyes catching the rays of sun light making this whole day so much better for me.

"Yeah." I nodded and mentally slapped my self again. Like what? Is that the only word i know?

"You don't talk much do you?" She asked.

"I do when I'm not supposed to." I said and she giggled. Her laugh is amazing. The bus pulled to a stop and I realized I have history with her first hour. So we walked together to history and I made her laugh a lot. After we said the pledge and our teacher put on a boring video.

"Can you two be quiet?" Mr.Golf paused the video and glared at us. Macey burst out laughing which made everyone else laugh. "Go to the office!" he yelled. The veins on the side of his neck bulging. I smothered a laugh an Macey and I went to the office.

"What did you guys do?" Mrs.Caddy asked us.

"We laughed." I said as Macey giggled.

"Well, you two can either go back to class, I could call your parents, or you two could stay in my other office and work on work." Mrs. Caddy smiled. We choose to work in her other office. When we were in there, Macey could not stop giggling for the life of her. Which made like dominoes and then I could not stop chuckling. By the time the day was over we were a laughing mess.

My mom drove us to the place where her and her little sister were bunking with friends. This house had been her longest home and now she was moving again.

"Ok come on June." Macey led her little sister, June, into the car.

"June this is Kyle," Macey gestured to me. "And this is Martha." She gestured to my mom.

"Hi I'm June." June said with a smile. She only looked about ten years old. While Macey and I were sixteen and my mother was, well I'm not going into details. June's blonde curls bounced around her small head and she sat in her seat. Her light blue eyes looked around with curiosity.

The car pulled up into the driveway. Trigger ran out to meet us.

"Aww he's so cute!" Macey and June exclaimed and kneeled down to pet him. He licked their faces and they both giggled.

"What's his name?" Macey asked.

"Trigger." I replied and with that he ran over and jumped on me and knocked me over to the ground laughing. Mom, June, and Macey were laughing with me as I throw his ball so he gets off of me. Trigger runs after the ball but trips over it. He falls but gets right back up and brings the ball back, you know, as if he had not just tripped over it. He chases me inside, leaving the girls laughing. I stop, jump around, and he jumps up on me. I pet him and go to help the girls carry in their bags. They both stay in the guest room. Once we get them settled we all go down stairs for lunch. My mom makes PB&J sandwiches and we get some apple juice and Doritos.