One of the man shoved the door open and I was tossed in.

"Ouch." I mumbled as I got to my feet, then the door was slammed.

"Are you ok?" A small, feminine voice asked, thick with tears. I spun around and saw a little girl, maybe six or seven, with black hair and vibrant blue eyes, looking oddly like Brent.

"Yeah, fine, you?" I asked, walking over and kneeling in front of her.

"Yeah." She nodded and sniffled. I wiped her tears away and she looked up at me with big blue eyes.

"Dont worry, we'll get out of here." I said and sat down next to her. We stayed like that for hours upon hours, then we heard yelling, screaming and many loud thumps. The door was slowly opened and a guy poked his head in. I could smell he was a werewolf. Wow, first time I've ever said that...

"Kyle?" The man asked. I slowly nodded, standing up and pulling the little girl behind me.

"Good, lets move." He said and pushed the door open more.

"Who are you and how do I know I can trust you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Well, first off, I'm James, Marcia's mate and im getting you two out, lets move." He said. I picked the little girl up and she clung to me and we followed James out. I heard growls, snarls, howls, yelps and many more sounds of a werewolf battle as we ran out. We exited and I was instantly tackled.

The little girl fell onto the ground as I fought the wolf. I kicked him off and shifted. He lunged at me but I quickly dodged and snapped my jaws at his ankles. I caught one, bit down harder and began shaking my head violently. I let go, jumped up and smashed my paws into his head, knocking him out cold.

"Run!!" James barked at me. I nudged the little girl up onto my back and she clung to my fur as I took off. A little later, after the sounds of battle subsided, wolves who were on my team were running at my side through the forest.

We kept running until I arrived at the house where I collapsed on the ground.

"Get him clothes and water." James barked. Marcia ran out of the house and tossed clothes at me. They all turned away and i shifted back, shrugging the pants on.

"KYLE!!" I heard Trigger scream then I was jumped on.

"Hey bud." I said weakly.

"I'VE MISSED YOU! I WANTED TO COME AND HELP FIGHT BUT THEY MADE ME ALL STAY HERE! IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!! MACEY'S WORRIED SICK AND HAS BEEN CALLING EACH DAY BUT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SO I TALKED TO HER!" He said, licking my face.

"You gay arse dog!" I said, laughing weakly and pushing him off.

"Im not gay but you're not putting on a shirt." He said, took my shirt and ran off.

"Screw shirts, I dont need one." I said and laid back on the grass.