The Helper

"Hey! Andi! Wake up!"
She jumped up in bed, startled by the yelling.
"What the fuck Claire?"
"We have to go to C-Mart! We're out of cereal."
She groggily got out of bed, yawning and making her way to her dresser. Picking out a black hoodie with a moon on it and socks to match, she went to the bathroom, brushing her hair and teeth. Afterwards, she trudged downstairs, ready to start the day.

She saw Sophie and Claire sitting, facing the television. They were watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, the season 5 finale, and whistling when Rosa came on.
"You woke me up on a Saturday for nothing. Now let's go."

————————————————————————
"Can we get Trix? I'm hungry and I wanna throw them at our annoying neighbours."
"No"
With a devious smile, the girl eyed her lover. Sophie glared back. Claire laughed as she grabbed the box from the shelf.
"Silly Claire, Trix are for kids!" Sophie said as they popped the box back into its tight display. Grabbing Kashi cereal, Sophie placed it in their cart, and walked along, teasing and flirting with Claire as they walked.

Andi, on the other hand, was bored out of her mind. Tapping her phone repeatedly, looking like she was texting was definitely going to help  her situation. Looking up, there was only a box of bandaids and nothing else in her view.

Andddd a cute guy stacking them.
He had black hair, he was tall, and had cappuccino skin, wearing a P!ATD shirt and blue jeans. In other words, he was fucking adorable.

She wanted to talk to him. Badly. A stranger was new, mysterious, awesome.