Chapter 10

10:20 A.M.

I hopped out of bed and stretched. I surprised myself, I actually wanted to get up today.

I did my teeth and face shit and changed from my pajamas into my black bralet with my sunflower skater skirt and some black and gold bangles. I put on my gold Michael Kors watch and some simple black stud earrings along with a black ring on my middle finger. While walking into the bathroom I grabbed my phone off the charger and texted Domonique. I didn't feel like cooking myself breakfast, so I planned on going to IHOP and I figured I would take Doms with me.

Wanna get breakfast?

Delivered 10:41 a.m.

I placed my phone on the sink and took the black rubber band in my hair out. I brushed through it and plugged up the flat iron. While the flat iron heated up I did my makeup. I put on simple black eyeliner and foundation. For my lips I only put on my lemon EOS. Then I straightened my hair and curled the ends, hoping my hair don't fall out from using the flat iron too much lately. After I was done my phone vibrated and almost fell into the sink. I quickly grabbed it and checked my notifications.

Can't, busy. Sorry

Delivered 11:07 a.m.

I sighed, I don't wanna go to breakfast by myself. I'll look lonely as fuck. And knowing Sarah she wasn't awake yet. I scrolled through my contacts to see who I could invite.

Tyler? Hell no, he'll act a damn fool.

Left and Hodgy? Naw.

Thebe? Nope, crusty ass.

Wait, I got it. I clicked the call button on his contact and put the call on speaker.

"Hello?" His voice was deep and groggy.

"Yo, Chano, wake the fuck up nigga!"

"Whatchu want ma?" He laughed.

"Go to breakfast with me"

"You payin'." I could hear him get up.

"I'll gladly pay 'cause I know you ain't eating anyway" I laughed.

"I am eating!" His voice was finally normal.

"Suure you are, I'll be there in 40." And I hung up before he could argue with me.

I hung around the house for a little while to give him time to get ready. After 30 minutes of watching a rerun of Martin I texted Chance I was on my way and jumped into my car. It only takes me 10 minutes to get to Chano's house.

I'm outside

Delivered 11:48 a.m.

On que he walked out his house and up to the car. He smashed his face into the passengers side window and breathed heavily, fogging up my window. I opened the car door and made sure I hit him.

"Get the fuck in!"

He slipped inside the car and rubbed his forehead.

"Damn ma, you ain't gotta do all that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what you been up to?" I put my glass down on the table. I had peach iced tea instead of my usual mug of coffee.

"Not much, just came back from tour. AND YOU HAVEN'T LIKED ANY OF MY RECENT PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM!" Chano said loudly causing people to turn and stare.

"Ok ok I will, damn! You no better than OF!" I whispered loudly and slapped his hand that was resting on the table.

"Speaking of Instagram.." He trailed off as he pulled out his phone.

"Who's your new bae?" He showed me a picture I took with Domo a couple days ago.

"You know Dominique, Chancelor."

"Is he treating you right?"

"Are you minding your own business?" I snapped at him. Why he being so nosy? He raised his hands in defense.

"I just want you to be happy, ma" He laughed. I smiled and over to his side of the booth. I hugged him at the waist.

"Gracias Chano."

He wrapped his arms around my head.

"You're welcome."

I hopped back to my side before the food came out. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes with hash browns while Chano ordered buttermilk pancakes with bananas on top. I watched in disgust as Chano poured syrup on his pancakes. He cut his pancakes and picked a slice up with his fork. He finally looked up at me as he put the pancake in his mouth.

"What?"

"First, don't talk with your mouth full. Second, you know I hate bananas." He swallowed his food.

"Whatever ma."