Chapter 7

"Thanks for taking me home, Dominique. I actually had fun." I chuckled as we walked to the front door of my house hand in hand. He laughed and looked at me with his beautiful chinky brown eyes.

"I told you I just needed a chance."

We stopped in front of my door and he held his arms out for me to hug him. As we embraced each other I closed my eyes and smelled his cologne. I could tell it was 'Dolce & Gabbana'. I let go and he still had his arms wrapped around my waist. I gave him a small peck on the cheek as he released my waist and got out my keys to unlock the door. I smiled at him one more time before he headed back to his car. I stepped inside and the door was almost closed before he called me.

"Orianna!"

"Yeah?"

"Call me Domo." He smiled and with that, his car was gone. I closed the door and smiled at the ground. That was the best date I have ever went on, ever. It was only 11:26, so I'm sure Sarah and Taco's still up. I took out my phone to text Sarah and Taco that I was back home to see that I had an unread text from earlier today. I must've forgot to open it.

Hey, I got the first batch of Most Dope merchandise, you can come check it out whenever.
Delivered 1:39 p.m.

I mentally smacked myself in the face, I forgot all about Mac. I called him immediately, certain that he was still up. And sure enough, he answered on the 2nd ring.

"It's about time you responded, Ori" Mac joked.

"I'm sorry, I was with the wolves all day" I laughed, which was partially the truth. I think.

"It's alright, you still willing to come over?"

"Sure, but I gotta shower first."

"Take all the time you need, I don't want you coming over making my house smell like fresh shit." Mac laughed.

"Nigga I don't even smell like shit!" I gasped.

"Go take your shower smelly! Text me when you're done."

I huffed and puffed at my new nickname. "Whatever, bye Mac."

He said goodbye and I ended the call. I took a quick shower and put on my camouflage that stopped right above my knees, with a black scoop neck crop top and my one of a kind Mellowhype cropped hoodie, custom made by Hodgy, with the orange Mellowhype symbol in the middle. I brushed my straight hair and put on my matching camo Mellowhype SnapBack backwards, with my troncat ankle socks and black vans. I was all Mellowhyped up. I grabbed my phone to text Mac I was on my way and I reached for my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and this time Jimmy answered. He had one blunt in his hand and another on his right ear. The house was taken over by the stench of weed and loud music. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked high as fuck. He looked me up and down then took a hit of the blunt.

"Hello sexy" Jimmy said as he puffed the vial smoke in my face and leaned against the doorframe. I coughed and waved the smoke away from my face.

"Where's Mac?" I said rudely. Smoking is one of my pet peeves. It's one of the reasons why I refused to go out on a date with Dominiqu- I mean, Domo.

"Whats it to you?" He said getting up in my face. I put my hand up to his face and walked inside without Jimmy's approval. He closed the door and followed me to the living room where Mac was. He was sitting on the couch smoking with Q and Peanut. There were ashtrays everywhere, too many to count. Mac stood up and walked towards me with his arms out wide to hug me, but I ducked his hug. He looked at me weirdly.

"Why did you dodge the hug?"

"Because you reek of weed." I crossed my arms. He put out his blunt and grabbed my hand. He lead me upstairs to his room and closed the door. I took in a breath of air that wasn't contaminated with marijuana. He took out a huge box from underneath his bed and opened the flaps. The hoodies came in 4 colors; black, red, grey, and royal blue. I picked up a red hoodie by the sleeves and admired the hoodie in all its glory.

"This is so fucking tight" I exclaimed.

"You want one?"

"Well duh, you got a black in small?"

Mac rummaged through the box until he found a black hoodie in size small. He tossed me the hoodie and I slipped off the Mellowhype one I currently had on, revealing my black crop top. Mac steadily watched me as I tossed Mellowhype hoodie onto the bed and put on the Most Dope one. I glanced at Mac and he was still watching me.

"What?"

"You're just beautiful." His usually grey eyes were still bloodshot. I would've blushed but I didn't believe him, it was the high talking.

"No I'm not, you're just high."

Mac walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted light, gentle kisses on my neck.

"Mac, stop." I said sternly. But he continued, now kissing me on my jawline. I had to admit, it felt nice, but I think I'm falling for Doms. Believe me, if I wasn't I would be all over Mac right now. He was my celebrity crush for years. Before he had a chance to kiss me on my lips I pushed his head away from my face. He looked dazed. I picked up my Mellowhype hoodie and walked towards the door. I walked downstairs to the living room and gave Peanut and Q dap, not acknowledging Jimmy.

"Oh, and Q?" I shouted over the loud music. Q turned his attention towards me.

"When Mac finds his sense, tell him to call me."

And with that, I was out.