Imagine

(You met Cameron Dallas through your best friend Nash a year previous when you accompanied Nash to a MagCon so he could show you what it was like. You and Cameron have been dating for 9 months and you now live with Cam, Nash, and Carter in LA)

You woke up with a smile on your face knowing that the love of your life was right next to you. You turned to look at Cam in his peaceful sleep realizing that he was awake doing the same to you. "Goodmorning Y/N" "Goodmorning Cam", you said with a smile. (Cam kissed you passionately) "I love you" "I love you too Cam"

(Time passes as you have gotten up to cook breakfast while Nash and Carter are getting ready to go shopping with with Bryant and Yoshi. Nash and Carter grab a quick bite to eat thanking you for cooking and saying they will see y'all later.)

"I think today you and I should stay in", Cam says from the living room on his MacBook while you are cleaning the kitchen. "Sounds good to me" you say with a smile, although Cam can't see your face. You then feel Cam's hands trace your sides. (He has walked up behind you.) "Why don't you wait to finish cleaning and come with me to the room?" "Cam I need to finish" (You say with a pout.) (He smiles at you) "You're so adorable when you pout like that" ... "It isn't helping you any", he says. (You blush) "Okay, I guess I can take a break", you say. (He bends and wraps his arms around you under your butt, signaling you to jump and wrap your legs around his waist) (Cam carries you into the bedroom and throws you onto the bed longways so he is at the end above you) "You're so Fucking beautiful", Cam says. (You seductively smile and pull him by his sides down on top of you) (For minutes you continuously makeup as he sucks, licks, and bites at your neck, driving you wild) (You let out slight moans and you can feel his bulge grow as you can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter) "Cameron", you moan. (He breaks away from your neck as he slips his loose t-shirt off of you revealing your bare breast and new Victoria's Secret underwear.) (He gazes over your body seductively licking his lips and then heading straight to your left breast, sucking and nibbling on it carefully while rubbing the right with his hand.) (You moan loudly not holding back because Nash not Carter are here to hear your moans)
(Cam then slips your panties off slowly revealing your heat) (Kissing your inner thighs slowly, teasing you) "You're so wet for me Y/N" (You role your head back and moan with desperation on your face... You need him so bad) "Stop teasing me please Cam", you wine. (He giggles against your thigh) (He then spreads your legs wider and slips his tongue in you, sliding up and down over your clit, making you moan loudly in pleasure) (He slips two fingers in you, knowing this drives you crazy, pumping in and out) "Cam please don't stop I'm gonna cum", you moan. (Cam then pulls away and smirks at you) (You look at him with a pout) (Frustrated you pull him to the side and climb on too of him removing his boxer, the only thing he had been wearing all morning, revealing his hard cock that slapped his torso.) (He rolls his head back as you gently suck the tip and tap it against your tongue) "God, Y/N", he moans. (He continues to moan loudly as you suck and run his cock with your mouth and hands) "Fuck, baby I'm gonna cum", he says. (You then pull away smiling at him and sitting up straight, still straddling him) "You little tease", he says while flipping the two of you over so he was now on too again. (Cam quickly kisses all down your neck to your stomach and then sits up as he positions himself in front of your and rubs his tip up and down your slit, teasing you once more) "Cam, please", you beg and he then slowly inserts himself into you. (You moan loudly in pleasure and he speeds up gradually) (Your breathing and moans in sync as he continuos to ride you) "Cam, I'm gonna cum", you moan, barely loud enough for him to hear. "Cum for me baby", he moans in response. (He thrusts in you faster as you release on him and ride out your high.) (Soon after Cam is coming close as well and his thrusts get sloppier. He moans loudly as he releases.) (He falls beside you in pleasure and you both catch your breath.) "I love you, beautiful", Cam says. "I love you too Cameron", you reply. "Let's go finish cleaning the kitchen and then we can watch movies all day on the couch", Cam says. "Okay.", you smile.